PDA

View Full Version : Kelticheart translation please

Collin
October 15th, 2009, 10:20
Hi Keltic,

Below are the jpegs with the Italian instructions, they are screenies from the game Blitzkrieg. This is a mission of the Alam el Halfa battle,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alam_el_Halfa

You command the Axis troops in this mission, and though Rommel lost it in real life you are expected to win in the game.

The screenies are in the order they appear in the game, except for the last two.

Crashaz, thank you.:icon29::icon29:

Keltic, thank you as well.:icon29::icon29:

regards Collin:ernae:

kelticheart
October 16th, 2009, 03:22
Hi Keltic,

Below are the jpegs with the Italian instructions, they are screenies from the game Blitzkrieg. This is a mission of the Alam el Halfa battle,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alam_el_Halfa

You command the Axis troops in this mission, and though Rommel lost it in real life you are expected to win in the game.

The screenies are in the order they appear in the game, except for the last two.

Crashaz, thank you.:icon29::icon29:

Keltic, thank you as well.:icon29::icon29:

Ok, here they are:

(Image08.jpg) *Breakthrough* August 1942, North Africa. You were just put in charge of the Italian Forces and part of the Afrika Korp. The battle of Ruwesait is over and the British troops, under Gen. Claude Auchinleck's command, are setting up their defenses expecting your attack. Your first target shall be breaking through their Southern line of defense.
(Image09.jpg) *First village* Good job. You breached the defense line. Do not stop. Clear the area and the distant village. Keep your advance going!
(Image10.jpg) *Targets* - Breakthrough - First village - Second village Field Marshal Rommel arrived and he's looking for adequate quarters. In the meantime, you have been ordered to attack the second village. You have received some Pz IV Ausf F2 tanks as reinforcements (even if in the game they will appear as Ausf G). - Rommel in danger Warning! During the night the British parachuted SAS units over the mountains. Field Marshal Rommel is in his quarters now. Make sure nothing happens to him. - Next village
(Image11.jpg) *Next village* Excellent, the Desert Fox is safe! Now continue your attack towards the next village.
(Image12.jpg) *Targets* - Breakthrough - First village - Second village - Rommel in danger Warning! During the night the British parachuted SAS units over the mountains. Field Marshal Rommel is in his quarters now. Make sure nothing happens to him.
(Image13.jpg) *Counterattack* The British Commonwealth troops are getting ready to attack. Hold on to the village!
(Image14.jpg) *Counterattack* The British Commonwealth troops are getting ready to attack. Hold on to the village!
(Image15.jpg) *Alam Halfa Village* Your final target is the Alam Halfa village. The British forces suffered heavy losses and this could affect the way the village will be defended.

Collin, let me know if there are problems or something isn't clear enough. I numbered each image the same way my pc numbered them when I downloaded them.

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Collin
October 16th, 2009, 03:52
Thanks Kelticheart,:icon29::icon29::icon29:

I couldn't understand nary a word, but, in the words of the song "I did it my way", and won through.

hewman100
October 17th, 2009, 01:52
You couldn't even work out the gist of it Collin?

Collin
October 17th, 2009, 02:18
You couldn't even work out the gist of it Collin?

Very little, I'm not bi-lingual, I just speak Essex.:icon_lol: