View Full Version : another fun link

cheezyflier
October 14th, 2009, 10:10
i stumbled across this today, i hope none of you are on this site :icon_lol:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

TARPSBird
October 14th, 2009, 11:26
Funny...but scary! :icon_lol:
Obviously none of those folks have never used my Mom's old expression, "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that!"

Lionheart
October 14th, 2009, 11:27
Man.. At first, I was laughing, then it started to make me ill.. After page 14, I was sick.

Snuffy
October 14th, 2009, 12:00
You went for 14 pages? :monkies:

I didn't make it past the first one. :kilroy:

cheezyflier
October 14th, 2009, 12:52
Man.. At first, I was laughing, then it started to make me ill.. After page 14, I was sick.

You went for 14 pages? :monkies:

I didn't make it past the first one. :kilroy:

ha! you must be brave! i went as deep as 30 pages! there are things to behold that you cannot imagine, should you dare to venture that far.

OBIO
October 14th, 2009, 13:09
I had to go through all 65 pages.....I was certain that I would see some of the people I have seen at our local Walmarts on that site. Dang! The things people wear to Walmart thinking it looks good.

If you make if far enough through the list, you will see a pic of a car with a bunch of Trolls on it. That car pales in comparison to the car and van that drive around Mansfield, OH covered with CATS.

OBIO

hey_moe
October 14th, 2009, 15:25
I have one question for the members after viewing all of them....how does that woman with those long finger nails wipe her buttocks...and some of those cottage cheeze buttocks with no undies is nuthin but pure gross...LMAO.....grins...Mike

brad kaste
October 14th, 2009, 16:12
....One of the many reasons why I personally boycott Walmart......too many to list.

Lionheart
October 14th, 2009, 17:05
One needs to remember that those images can stick in your mind...

I have been dealing with that all afternoon. not good..

:icon_eek: :barf:

Cloud9Gal
October 14th, 2009, 18:45
....One of the many reasons why I personally boycott Walmart......too many to list.

I'm right there with you on this one! I can't remember the last time I set foot in a Walmart store!

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Signs/no-comment-x.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

cheezyflier
October 14th, 2009, 19:58
yes, some of those pics personify the word "gross", no doubt about it. :barf:

OBIO
October 14th, 2009, 20:49
Hey, our local Cat Mobile is actually on the People of Walmart page. The pictures are updated, so it may not be there long...so I saved it and will attach it here.....this is the car I was talking about in my earlier post. The guy who drives this car.....has no nose.

OBIO

cheezyflier
October 15th, 2009, 06:29
Hey, our local Cat Mobile is actually on the People of Walmart page. The pictures are updated, so it may not be there long...so I saved it and will attach it here.....this is the car I was talking about in my earlier post. The guy who drives this car.....has no nose.

OBIO

i used to know a guy with a white '74 maverick. he used to glue plastic army men all over his car in a battle scene. he also did cowboys and indians, and some kind of japanese battle scene too. he built little bunkers and stuff, it was pretty bizzare looking, all the attention to detail. he later became a junkie and went to the federal pen for bank robbery.

TARPSBird
October 15th, 2009, 14:09
OBIO
So he's lonely and facially disfigured. Hope he meets a nice Cat Lady before he decides to stop by McDonald's with an AK-47. :icon_eek:

Chacha
October 15th, 2009, 14:36
I went to my local Walmart, about a block away from my neighborhood. I seem not to see people at Walmart in there.... I was armed with my Kodak camera and an iPhone.... I will try again next time!!:bump:

OBIO
October 15th, 2009, 14:49
The guy who drives our local Cat Car is married...his wife drives a full size Chevy van..with cats bolted on it as well, along with a few plastic squirrels and raccoons and such.

OBIO

Piglet
October 15th, 2009, 20:09
They added alot of new pics.... Just as scary!:isadizzy: