PDA

View Full Version : Alphasim Seasprite question

Quixoticish
October 14th, 2009, 04:19
Just a quick question for anyone who owns it; is there a repaint kit? I'm looking to expand my rotary collection with the Sea Knight, Black Hawk and Seasprite and I know the first two come with paint kits but not the SH-2.

Ian Warren
October 14th, 2009, 04:57
Hi ya Chris , i just checked my account again and no there is no paint kit released as yet , been over a year since it come out , guessing no joy on that one

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quixoticish
October 14th, 2009, 05:16
Bugger :( Thanks anyway Ian.

CG_1976
October 14th, 2009, 05:20
There should have been a paint kit for it in your Alphasim folder inside your main FSX install. Thats were mine is atleast.

Ian Warren
October 14th, 2009, 06:02
Hmm that will get Chris happy , surprised , nearly all my Alpha models have a seperate paint kit , ill reinstall later this morning and have a looksie

EDIT

Installation
An easy installation is provided by way of installer. Simply double click the installer exe file, and follow
the on screen prompts. The Seasprite will be installed to the default FSX or FS9 directory.
Extras will be installed into the root FS directory/AlphaSim. A start menu entry will also be made,
containing links to the paint kit, help and support, and an uninstaller should you ever wish to remove
the product.
Please see the ‘Package’ section for more details on what is included in this package.

Sorry Matey , lead you up the garden path .. indeed there is a built in paintkit
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quixoticish
October 14th, 2009, 07:53
No problems Ian, that's good news indeed.

I'll have to make a purchase soon!

:bump: