PDA

View Full Version : Notice

Ickie
September 28th, 2008, 15:19
The forums are running slow
I think I know why,
these forums are looking for something, ...................... all our posts, look under my name, it says I had 5500+ posts
well where were they??

we all know they are gone, but the software thinks they are here somewhere.
thus forth the software is busy looking for each and everyone of us who come here each time we come.

I had to reset that counter .............sorry

HundertzehnGustav
September 28th, 2008, 16:56
aaaaargh
Panther will kill you...
:d

dont worry...
I for one thank you!

Ickie
September 28th, 2008, 18:09
yep it fixed it.

(it was like you knowing that you have 20 bucks in your wallet, but every time you look it isn't there, so you keep looking and wondering, and looking some more.)

Ickie
September 28th, 2008, 18:35
i put in a ticket at the server company to see if we are having a hardware issue

Dain Arns
September 29th, 2008, 03:18
Never paid attention to my post count anyway, because it doesn't matter. Thanks for figuring that out, Ickie. It's working way faster this morning.

Snuffy
September 29th, 2008, 04:12
And already Panther is closing on 70 ... good lord doesn't this guy have a life? He spends all day and all night looking at his panzers and posting in SOH!!

:d

Dave239
October 13th, 2008, 18:28
ICKIE:

HELP!!!

I FINNALLY HAVE THE PANEL OF A CONSTELLATION READY FOR SUBMISSION BUT I NEED TO CLOSE THE FILES BACK TO ORIGINAL FORMAT IN STEAD OF HAVING ALL OF THEM IN NOTEPAD FORMAT. HOW DO I ACOMPLISH THIS. PLEASE RESPOND OR POINT ME THE RIGHT DIRECTION

SINCERLY
DAVE239

drdave239@live.com