PDA

View Full Version : My Dog, A Pole Dancer And The Cub Around The World

FAC257
October 9th, 2009, 17:38
I just had to share these shots from a few graphic upgrades today to my 'round the world Cub.

As the story line is goes, it's about me and a pole dancer I picked up in New Symrna Beach and decided to go on an around the world trip in the Cub. My Miniature-Pincher "Velcro" is along for the ride.

It started out as the stock blue A2A Cub.

I originally added the A2A pin-up girl sitting on top of the piper emblem and the standard Cub emblem to the tail. As we land in each of the different countries, that national flag gets added to the left side fuselage under the window frame. These parts have been working really well so far.

Today I figured out how to get my pup actually in the aircraft. That's him sitting in the back life size. I used an actual photo I have of him.

Then also today I added the world globe to the side with the world tour wording. If you look close enough the actual track we've covered is kept up to date on the map graphic.

I'm really pleased with the way it's looking so far. I wish I understood weathering affects better so that I could age the aircraft as it racks up the miles.

FAC

MCDesigns
October 9th, 2009, 17:51
LOL, quite the story line, looking forward to more. BTW, that is one tame looking pole dancer, LOL.

FAC257
October 9th, 2009, 17:57
She's been trying to act quite the lady during the trip. But once in a while she gives herself away. If you look closely at the bottom pick, you'll see her hands wrapped around the uprights. I think she does that out of habit, even when I'm flying rather tamely. :)

FAC

forgeknight
October 9th, 2009, 18:00
LOL, quite the story line, looking forward to more. BTW, that is one tame looking pole dancer, LOL.
I agree with this comment, and it caused me to wonder. Is it possible to replace Heidi with another person?

Matt Wynn
October 9th, 2009, 18:00
yup hands wrapped round an upright is a bit of a give-away, looking forward to hearing more about your trip :ernae:

MCDesigns
October 9th, 2009, 18:27
I agree with this comment, and it caused me to wonder. Is it possible to replace Heidi with another person?

She can be re-textured. I believe there is a goth type texture set posted by jigsaw at the A2A forums.