PDA

View Full Version : Help with creating new aircraft???

jakegazzard
October 7th, 2009, 09:37
Hello, i am wanting to know if anyone takes requests on making fsx aircraft? I have a few ideas but was wondering if someone would help. Thanks

Jake

Chacha
October 7th, 2009, 09:41
Hey Jake,

There are a lot of GURU's here to help you out! :engel016:

(By the way how's your flying?) :applause:

jakegazzard
October 7th, 2009, 10:04
Thanks Chacha! The flying is coming on good thank you! How is your flying and what is your favourite plane?

Chacha
October 8th, 2009, 21:31
Hey Jake,

There are a lot of good developers here that can help you out with your requests.... just be patient, and if they read your post they would be very glad to help. :engel016:

I salute your enthusiasm on aircraft and flying at your very tender age. May you be one of the Greatest Pilot when you grow up! :applause:

One of my favorite aircraft is the Quest Kodiak, very versatile, I can land it anywhere, flies great. I only did one Cessna Flight, I did a good Impressive takeoff, but I was scared to land, (I might burn the tires :icon_lol:) The other one is the Epic...

CodyValkyrie
October 8th, 2009, 21:35
There are lots of great aircraft available both freeware and otherwise. I want to ring Cacha's sentiment in that it is nice to see such young fliers. I would rather see young kids using Flight Simulator than some of the other games out there. You get to learn to apply a lot of the skills you learn in school, thus making it very educational. It is a great hobby.

jakegazzard
October 8th, 2009, 22:11
As i live in the UK, it is about £15,000 to complete a Private Pilots Licence which is a lot of money, i have done my research and i have found that in america, i can do a 2 week complete PPL course for only £5,OOO!!! I will get saving as i want to fo this at 18. Chacha, great choice of aircraft!

CodyValkyrie
October 8th, 2009, 22:29
Heck, if you are good, you can finish your PPL in under $6,000 U.S. You could also pick up an LSA license for much less, and own an LSA for pretty dang cheap too in the U.S.

Speaking of LSA, I have been eyeballing a few Piper Cubs/L-4 Grasshoppers lately. In the next couple of years, I may just go ahead and buy one!

jakegazzard
October 9th, 2009, 06:47
Cool, i think i would have to buy a cub lol

Matt Wynn
October 9th, 2009, 07:22
Aye good luck with the Flying Jake, while not being a flyer of anything heavier than a Dynaero MCR-01 i hold my UK Microlight/Ultralight Certification, combine that to my Parachuting & Freefall i'm a safe person to fly with, till i tell my friend that i want to get out mid flight with my chute on :icon_lol: just don't parachute my way, chute out first you out second, it's a fun game of chase but you better know how to control yourself in freefall :icon_lol: otherwise the age old US Paratroop song kicks in "he hit the ground the sound was splat".

but good luck buddy, i was tempted to head stateside and learn to fly myself, but the mrs stepped in at the right moment, and i don't regret it one bit. saving up now to buy myself a CTSW or a Vampire
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Vampire_FM250.jpg
^Thats a vampire

good luck with your flying career buddy, and most importantly enjoy every minute the highs and the lows :ernae: