PDA

View Full Version : Interesting news!

crashaz
October 3rd, 2009, 16:02
http://wargamer.com/article/2775/pt-boats-knights-of-the-sea-finds-battlefront :wavey:

Collin
October 4th, 2009, 02:51
Thanks for the HUP crash:icon29:, it looks good but I wonder what the cost will be?

regards Collin:ernae:

Good_2_Be
October 6th, 2009, 20:14
Thanks for the HUP crash:icon29:, it looks good but I wonder what the cost will be?

Looking forward to it,

Collin it may cost ya half your grog, perhaps all of it If'n ya want to get me a copy.:d

Collin
October 6th, 2009, 21:31
Looking forward to it,

Collin it may cost ya half your grog, perhaps all of it If'n ya want to get me a copy.:d

Nowt comes between a shipmate and his grog.....but if'n yer desperate you can have that Toronto Trollop Dirtman and get what ya can for'it.:icon_lol:

Skipsan
October 7th, 2009, 10:31
Well done Collin:ernae: Toronto Trollop suits him quite well, thank you very much:bump::bump::guinness:

Skipsan :kilroy:

Collin
October 7th, 2009, 14:27
Well done Collin:ernae: Toronto Trollop suits him quite well, thank you very much:bump::bump::guinness:

Aw shucks.... ya welcome.

CG_1976
October 7th, 2009, 18:26
I got one of Yellowknife's finest polar bears reserved for the Toronto Trollop :icon_lol:. Oh wait Trollops freeze up here in the land of the midnight sun lol.

Good_2_Be
October 7th, 2009, 19:15
Now what kinda friend would I be a trad'n him for a small bit o software, I'll be savin im for that fine Windows 7 purchase along wit couple them kegs o Canadia Brew.

Collin
October 8th, 2009, 01:52
Now what kinda friend would I be a trad'n him for a small bit o software, I'll be savin im for that fine Windows 7 purchase along wit couple them kegs o Canadia Brew.

Beware...that Canadian brew is usually made from the yellow snow found around the huskies, but it is still stronger then the yankee gnats stuff.:icon_lol:

CG_1976, They have polar bears there? Thought the Inuits had shot and eaten them all. Came across a few griz up at Echo Bay and Coppermine when I lived there as a boy. Until we moved south and I met the dreaded Dirtman as a brat.

CG_1976
October 8th, 2009, 04:54
Yah Polar bears abound up here and around the arctic coastline. Inuits still hunt them. Griz funny you mention that bear, we had three of them crossing the Rwy at YZF last night lol caused a few delays.

Dirtman
October 8th, 2009, 13:33
http://wargamer.com/article/2775/pt-boats-knights-of-the-sea-finds-battlefront :wavey:

Thanks for the H/U Crash!

For all you "free-tards" .... it's now available on bit-torrent.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Collin
October 8th, 2009, 14:07
Yah Polar bears abound up here and around the arctic coastline. Inuits still hunt them. Griz funny you mention that bear, we had three of them crossing the Rwy at YZF last night lol caused a few delays.

Dad worked for Hudson Bay Co at Coppermine and kept telling the locals not to eat the Polar Bears as they might have a worm inside them called Trichenella, they catch it from eating infected seals and it can be fatal to both bears and humans if the worms cluster near the heart or liver.

Was up at the Great Bear lake in 82, just started cooking lunch (Lake Trout, Fried canned potatoes and baked beans) when this griz came out of the shrubbery. we ran, and it enjoyed the meal and destroyed the camp and eat one of my camera lenses.

Dirtman
October 8th, 2009, 14:31
.....but if'n yer desperate you can have that Toronto Trollop Dirtman and get what ya can for'it.:icon_lol:

Gee t'anks dere me brudder Cap'n Longjock 12862

Spoken like a true: "Romford Rummy" and "grog-swilling git"

Dirtman
October 8th, 2009, 15:25

Ahhhh Skip;

.... I'll take that as just a "cheezy" remark from Wiki-wiki land. (Wisconsin)

CG_1976
October 8th, 2009, 16:37
Alright Dirt, stop picken on the Cheesehead with that rodent. The rodents in the US come from Chicago cause of the bad cheese:icon_lol:, I should know im part Cheesehead, fun of being dual born citizen.

Dirtman
October 8th, 2009, 16:54
Beware...that Canadian brew is usually made from the yellow snow found around the huskies.:icon_lol:

If this is true ...... then I can only imagine what that dark, brown & warm stuff is that the Brit's call "beer" .....

... 12877

Collin
October 8th, 2009, 17:10
If this is true ...... then I can only imagine what that dark, brown & warm stuff is that the Brit's call "beer" .....

... 12877

Nope....thats what the Irish have and its called guinness

Kanakistans call it food.

regardless Collin:ernae:

Dirtman
October 8th, 2009, 17:12
I should know im part Cheesehead,

Oh really ..... which part?

..... 12882

fun of being dual born citizen.

Well CG .... they say when yer a schizophrenic .... then yer never alone!

..... 12878

CG_1976
October 8th, 2009, 17:40
Oh really ..... which part?

..... 12882

Well CG .... they say when yer a schizophrenic .... then yer never alone!

..... 12878

Spent 12 years in Green Bay WI. Born between the flags on the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge. So both Nations are stuck with me. Besides I have the two best homelands to live in. Unlike some Redcoat across the pond trying to incite a grog war with Ireland:icon_lol:.

Collin
October 8th, 2009, 17:59
Unlike some Redcoat across the pond trying to incite a grog war with Ireland:icon_lol:.

Who...me!..Tow the island across the pond and moor it next to Newfoundland, That will give the North York Hooker summit else to moan about.

CG_1976
October 8th, 2009, 18:15
How about a peace we tow it to Mexico:icon_lol: ??

Dirtman
October 9th, 2009, 05:23
I got one of Yellowknife's finest polar bears reserved for the Toronto Trollop :icon_lol:.

Yo GC;

No thanks, we have enough ugly women here in "Hogtown".
Besides I wouldn't want to deplete your supply of "hot local poontang" up there.

Oh wait Trollops freeze up here in the land of the midnight sun lol.

Actually I prefer the cold. (it reminds me of my ex wife)
- I use Kentucky Bourbon as antifreeze in the winter. - and beer as a coolant in the summer.
- I drive with the window open at -10C (19F) - heaters are for pussy's
- I haven't done up the zipper on my winter coat since 1974. - that's before you were hatched.
- I've equipped my Harley with a ski & snow tire.

But my point here is that NO ONE (in their right mind) voluntarily moves to Yellowknife. They are ALWAYS SENT THERE (to get rid of them)

Who knows .... maybe you'll get a promotion & begin flying cargo planes full of rubber dog-sh*t outta Guam?

Or perhaps you'll get a demotion ..... I hear Antarctica is lovely during our summer months.

You say you were born on the bridge? .... that just proves that neither country really wanted you.

I wuz born at a wild party on Friday Sept 21 1956. (the last day of summer) ... on a picnic table ..... in Kanada!

.... 12904

Preserve Canadian Wildlife ... host a party this weekend!

Save a tree - eat a beaver

CG_1976
October 9th, 2009, 07:48
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon29::icon29::ico n29: Now you made my Day go good. Hey Yellowknife is fun and full of beaver activities:icon_lol:

Dirtman
October 9th, 2009, 10:14
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon29::icon29::ico n29: Now you made my Day go good. Hey Yellowknife is fun and full of beaver activities:icon_lol:

Glad to help brighten yer day Bro .... ya know I'm just yankin' yer lanyard eh!

CG_1976
October 9th, 2009, 14:02
If ya wasnt yankin my chain I'd be worried. By the way thank for the Hockey smiley, now you know my sport:icon29:.

Good_2_Be
October 9th, 2009, 21:23
What was this thread about? Oh yeah another shameless ploy to get Collins Grog

Cold you fellers don't know what cold is I'm sittin in my house and its around 74 degrees and I have a sweatshirt on and my fingers is turnin blue.....

CG_1976
October 9th, 2009, 23:47
Ha in Yellowknife it gets so cold that if you take collin's grog and throw it out the window it becomes the dreaded snowfog. From what locals tell me i better get used to in conversion F -75 with or without windchill. Post #22 by dirt explains it well.

Skipsan
October 10th, 2009, 08:12
With all this cold/freezing thing. A weather update for ya-all "a lite dusting of sown here in Milltown NW Wisconsin" AND it has been on the average colder here then in Alaska most of this summer.

We the people of NW WI/Ontario consider Toronto to be part of the southern banana belt:bump::bump::bump:

PSULLYKEYS
October 11th, 2009, 06:36
What was this thread about?

I was too busy drinking my :guinness::guinness:!
:kilroy:

Dirtman
October 11th, 2009, 07:59
Cold you fellers don't know what cold is I'm sittin in my house and its around 74 degrees and I have a sweatshirt on and my fingers is turnin blue.....

Yo Good;

Sorry to hear that Bro; .... has my ex-wife (The Ice Princess) dropped by for a visit?

..... 13112

Yo CG;

We gotta cut G2B some slack on this one. He lives just outside of Phoenix in "Face-melt" Arizona ..... So he's a "desert-dweller". The guy goes to work when it's 113F in the shade. :isadizzy: Says there are lizards the size of a Buick down there!!!

I don't think I'd last too long ... prolly end up a puddle of dirty water & used beer on the sidewalk.

..... 13113

CG_1976
October 11th, 2009, 09:21
Indeed Dirt, us cold landers wouldnt last in the land of dust and sand. I just cringe at temps like that. I need to find some good grog, thinks ill snag white horse and raid there grog.

Collin
October 11th, 2009, 10:27
You sweet-talker Dirtman, you have had your daily mouth-wash enema to give you that ring of confidence again.:icon_lol:

Good_2_Be
October 12th, 2009, 20:49
You sweet-talker Dirtman, you have had your daily mouth-wash enema to give you that ring of confidence again.:icon_lol:

Does that mean he got some of your Grog ?

Good_2_Be
October 12th, 2009, 20:55
Says there are lizards the size of a Buick down there!!!

Nasty creatures only come out at night too, (to hot for em in the day) makes it hard to sleep with all that Godzilla noise going on.

Oh yeah it be October time for all them Snowbirds to be migrating down here from Canadia and the northern states. Now we have to watch out for them folks that think there driving on ice, way to slow and all over the road, and that blasted turn signal for a mile and a half.

Dirtman
October 16th, 2009, 07:52
Now we have to watch out for them folks that think there driving on ice, way to slow and all over the road, and that blasted turn signal for a mile and a half.

Wuh???

13688 ............ 13689

Dirtman
October 18th, 2009, 02:54
What was this thread about?

I was too busy drinking my :guinness::guinness:!
:kilroy:

It's about dem PT Boats!

- and dey be coming along quite well .... ask Crash & Sully!