PDA

View Full Version : Politics

Hern07
October 25th, 2008, 17:41
I have no idea what was going behind the scenes that cost us the services of two very fine moderators and outstanding gentlemen. But, it needs to stop right here, enough damage has been done. For the sake of the outhouse, we have to put this behind us and pledge to continue to work together to keep this the best sim forum there is. Dave, I will miss you, brother, but the continued success of this forum will stand as a testimony to your character and leadership. :kilroy:

Rami
October 25th, 2008, 17:52
I understand your frustration and agree with you on all points, including Jagdflieger.

However, occasionally these types of threads can begin the bad blood that poisons our beloved forum.

Let's please let sleeping dogs lie. :sleep:

Bill Kestell
October 25th, 2008, 18:00
I was speaking with a member the other day and we were discussing this very thing. My position has always been that I have NEVER cared as to the race, color, religion, politics, personal hygene, personal orientation, gender, age, or anything else I might have missed in this list ... nothing matters to me other than a member's dedication to the sim and our international family.

There are countless other sites where one can go for these things which are unimportant to our sim.

I truly believe that we have something very special here (I'm certain that I'm preaching to the choir for the most part). When I talk to people NOT involved in things like our sim, they can't grasp how it's possible for people from countless countries, with wholly different backgrounds and languages to come together to create and enjoy simulated flight and aerial combat!

I don't ever want to see anything happen that would tear this amazing family apart.

Skywolf
October 25th, 2008, 19:53
When we do find them, please refer them to a different forum please! Not here! is there a way we can add this to the forum register agreement?