PDA

View Full Version : New F-16 Block 20 and Mirage 2000C

eric_marciano
September 29th, 2009, 04:58
As a new member of this forum, I am happy to announce 2 new products available on my web site: http://emarciano.free.fr

1) A new F-16 Block 20, based on the second version of the great Kirk Olsson's aircraft, packaged with a panel that integrates my Radar Gauge and the great F-16 SimScape HUD. Installation is very easy as the package comes as a standard auto-installer. For more information, see here: http://emarciano.free.fr/F16

2) Thanks to a partnership with the GMax Academy, I was allowed to upgrade one of their Mirage 2000 panel to include my Radar Gauge and the Mirage-specific HUD from SimScape. To make the package light, I upgraded the Mirage 2000C RDI only. It is available here: http://emarciano.free.fr/M2000

IMPORTANT: The F-16 by Kirk Olsson and the Mirage 2000C from GMax Academy are freeware aircrafts. They are available on my site as freeware.
Only my radar gauge and the SimScape HUDs are paying and they are bundled with the F-16 and the Mirage 2000 with a very interesting price (much cheaper than the radar and HUD bought separately).

Don't hesitate if you have any question about this, and... ENJOY !!

Eric

Toastmaker
September 29th, 2009, 13:04
I have always been very impressed by your many works. Thanks for such high quality contributions to FS !

Welcome - :applause:

Panther_99FS
September 29th, 2009, 16:19
Eric,
Great to have you as a member! :ernae:

Moparmike
September 29th, 2009, 18:43
This post is headlining an FS2004 product, but I see Eric has a few FSX products available on his site so I moved a copy in here too. :)

MHAircraft
September 29th, 2009, 19:21
I'm a bit confused. F-16 Block 20 is specific to the Taiwan AF. Perhaps you meant the Block 15 MLU used by several Europrean nations?

fsafranek
September 29th, 2009, 22:32
I'm a bit confused. F-16 Block 20 is specific to the Taiwan AF. Perhaps you meant the Block 15 MLU used by several Europrean nations?
A typo perhaps? But not important anyway. This is about the radar gauge and the HUD gauge.
It has to be mounted in something. You can use it with any version of Kirk's F-16. There's also
documentation on how to mount it in other aircraft.
:ernae:

dhazelgrove
September 30th, 2009, 00:48
I use both the radar and the HUD extensively.

The radar has gone into EE Lightnings, F-4s, Mirages, F-101s, etc.... -- in both FSX and FS9.

The HUD is suitable for anything delta-winged. Typhoons, for example.

They're both worth every penny/cent of the asking price, in my view of course.

Dave

wilycoyote4
September 30th, 2009, 12:31
Sorry, I'm confused, more than usual, is this F-16 a true FSX? Or is it a portover? I think the HUD and radar are for FSX. Am I asleep in class again? :sleep:

Moparmike
September 30th, 2009, 13:52
The F-16 is an FS9 project.

But since Eric does have some FSX stuff on his site I put a copy in here to give the FSX guys a heads-up on more goodies to check out.

fsafranek
September 30th, 2009, 19:08
Sorry, I'm confused, more than usual, is this F-16 a true FSX? Or is it a portover? I think the HUD and radar are for FSX. Am I asleep in class again? :sleep:
There are both FS9 and FSX versions of the radar and HUD gauges. The F-16 is simple the aircraft they are currently mounted in for demonstation purposes. It is freeware, the gauges are payware.

rohan
September 30th, 2009, 20:07
Until now, I had assumed that there was only one version and the radar and HUD gauges worked in both FS9 and FSX. If there are actually different versions for each sim, do I need to buy both, or can I just download both versions and buy one (with the other being activated by the purchase as described by Eric) ?
thanks in advance,
Ro

dhazelgrove
September 30th, 2009, 22:16
Until now, I had assumed that there was only one version and the radar and HUD gauges worked in both FS9 and FSX. If there are actually different versions for each sim, do I need to buy both, or can I just download both versions and buy one (with the other being activated by the purchase as described by Eric) ?
thanks in advance,
Ro

This information is all available on Eric's website.

Dave