PDA

View Full Version : Google purchases fighter jet

hey_moe
October 25th, 2008, 02:23
<TABLE id=table1 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=757 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=742 background=/css/news_grey.png>You just sometimes have to wonder what is going on in the brain structure of Google executives. Google has their own fighter jet now. I know it sounds crazy but apparently it’s the truth. H211 LLC, a company that Google executives control that operates the company’s private jets just got their hands on a Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet.
The Alpha Jet is a trainer jet that is used all over the world. But before you start envisioning a new Army with a big Google “G” on their uniforms, know that Google plans to use this jet for science experiments.
H211 already uses its jets for NASA related experiments. So, the Alpha Jet would fall right in line and be used for carrying scientific instruments that just can’t be used on your standard Boeing 757. So don’t worry folks, no geek war is upon us. But it should be interesting to see what sort of information this new Google-acquired jet will come across.

</TD><TD width=1 background=/css/news-rightyy.png></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=757 background=/css/news_footer.png colSpan=3 height=28></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lionus
October 25th, 2008, 02:47
I'm sure that Bill Gates is hiding in his bunker for few months. :costumes:

chinookmark
October 25th, 2008, 03:20
Science experiments ... as in what would happen to the Microsoft offices if MS aquires Yahoo!

Wozza
October 25th, 2008, 19:00
So it starts :)
Nostradamus foresaw the Geek war of 2012
be afraid very afraid LOL
Wozza

Toastmaker
October 25th, 2008, 19:02
Did he say who won, by any chance. . .?

Lionus
October 25th, 2008, 19:13
no, but I think that most of us know what a horrid weapon of mass frustration Vista is..:icon_lol:

Wozza
October 25th, 2008, 19:38
They have only partly translated the hidden binary code in Nostradamus texts.

Anyway the highlights :)
It appears that Google got of to a good start as their google earth mapping allowed them pinpoint precision in taking out Msofts assets.Msofts lower resolution mapping real earth meant that they missed the target on all but a few ocations.being beaten and on the back foot Msoft released their doomsday weapon

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq218/au_wozza/Kybard3.jpg

The doomsday BSOD also took out all of Msofts equipment as well,this lead to the 2013 geek slapping incident (hand to hand combat)

Steve Jobs and his Mac boys with their still running Iphones and Macs
meant they could coordinate their attacks
Seeing his chance to finally become world leader steve and his black polo neck skivvy wearing storm troops brought a quick and decisive end to the conflict.In 2015 we all end up wearing polo neck skivvies and drinking latte's :costumes::costumes::costumes:
Wozza

srgalahad
October 26th, 2008, 00:27
This may well be the final chapter in the long-running war against humanity that began with...

Pauke! Pauke!
October 26th, 2008, 11:10
Here's their roundel for future fighter ops.