PDA

View Full Version : Kodiak; Updates on 2.5 Version

Lionheart
September 25th, 2009, 10:27
Hey all,

I created a 'mini-update-installer' for the Quest Kodiak. If you have Build 2.4 and didnt want to reload the entire thing, just download this mini installer and it will update evrything for you.

This is a 'components only' download. It will auto-install the parts.

Note, the ClickTeam Installer (that I use) may not find your FS installation in Windows W7 and OS 64 systems, so you would need to manually direct it, or do a manual drag-n-drop of the components into the Kodiak package.

Download it here (http://lionheartworld.net/schloss/LHC_QK_2_5_UPDATES_INSTALLER.exe)

This, again, converts Build 2.4 to 2.5.

Bill
LHC

JimC1702
September 25th, 2009, 10:54
Awesome, thanks!!

Jim

Rezabrya
September 25th, 2009, 11:29
If only I would have known this before I redownloaded the whole thing lol. Thanks for the efforts anyway Bill!

cheezyflier
September 25th, 2009, 11:48
sweet!!!!!!! no need to separately put it into the floater? it goes into both?

JamesChams
September 25th, 2009, 12:21
Thank you, Mr. Bill "LionHeart"!!! :applause:

I already installed the first v2.5 upgrade, earlier. So, this is ONLY for the minor "panel texture" and other fixes, Correct?

PS: No problem with making the installation path myself; if you can fix it (installer) at some point to do that for me, it would be appreciated. :jump:

God Bless! :wavey:

Lionheart
September 25th, 2009, 12:49
Hey all,

Some had issues with a couple of websites no longer offering the updated versions. I need to see whats going on with that as we should be able to update these.

Lately the updates have been massive. When they include the models, then you really have to do a reload of everything. But this time I was able to make a small mini-installer that bumps the plane up to 2.5 from 2.4.

(Im trying to mimmick the Lexus and BMW sales systems where your car is always treated with updates and services, in this case, a virtual aircraft package. Sort of an evolving product line rather then a one time purchase).

Bill