PDA

View Full Version : Can you get any more stupid?

jmig
September 24th, 2009, 13:24
I am normally a compassionate person...but....what ever happened to survival of the at least not totally stupid?

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/health/Firefighters-Save-Trapped-Penis-61110862.html

Meshman
September 24th, 2009, 13:45
Uh oh. that's the station here in La-La land. I'm afraid to go check and see what it's about...:kilroy:

Hey! Not really that surprising, at least by Kalifornia standards.

Remind me of that line in some 40's (?) music... It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing. Doo-wop, doo-wop!

Snuffy
September 24th, 2009, 13:56
Some guys will try anything for "natural" enhancement ... LOL! :bump:

hey_moe
September 24th, 2009, 14:29
Henry will try anything thing...huh...Mike :monkies:

Cazzie
September 24th, 2009, 15:11
Well, I shan't wax political, but I am of the libertarian mind thought that the very stupid should be allowed to waste themselves in any manner they so choose, so long as they are not involving anyone else in doing such; it is a matter of choice, kill yourself stupid! But there are those and they seem to be in control, who would have us protect such idiots from their own stupidity. Things that bites my a** is the very same people want me to accept these idiots as just mentally challenged people. Uh-huh! Sorry, but like Olaf in ee cummings "i sing of olaf, glad and big", there is some sh*t I shall not eat!

Caz

thedude247
September 24th, 2009, 15:15
It's almost like that episode of Rescue Me, where Franco's then girlfriend puts one of those c$%k rings on his johnson, and Lou had to cut it off with a dremel tool. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Willy
September 24th, 2009, 16:16
You can't fix stupid

Eoraptor1
September 24th, 2009, 16:40
Have any of you seen a movie called Idiocracy? It's not a particulary good film, but the first 20 minutes are brilliant. Something very similar to this happens to one of the test cases' wedding tackle in the first 20 mins; he is "repaired" by medical science and goes on to breed...

At the time, I thought it was over the top.

JAMES

safn1949
September 24th, 2009, 18:26
Yep,you can.My cousin robbed a bank in the 80's by passing a note....that he wrote on the back of his Con Edison bill.:USA-flag:

Panther_99FS
September 24th, 2009, 19:18
Henry will try anything thing...huh...Mike :monkies:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:....

N2056
September 24th, 2009, 19:27
"They said his comment was, 'This will make me the chief of my tribe'"

Almost shorted out the keyboard with the swig-o-beer i had just took in after I read that little nugget of wisdom!

stansdds
September 25th, 2009, 04:22
"They said his comment was, 'This will make me the chief of my tribe,'"
That has got to be the quote of the year!! I read that story and laughed so hard it made my eyes water!!!

Hey, next time it happens I have a far simpler and faster solution. Don't cut the ring, cut the thing. Problem solved... permanently!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheezyflier
September 25th, 2009, 04:29
the title of this thread is very misleading. i read it and thought my mom was contacting me from the other side :icon_lol:

TARPSBird
September 25th, 2009, 11:12
You can't fix stupid
God's honest truth there.
I'll always remember a not-real-bright guy named Mike who was a plane captain trainee in my photo squadron. We had F-8 Crusaders, notorious for their ability to suck unsuspecting sailors down their intakes. One day we're in the process of launching a bird and my buddy Doug sees Mike at the front of the aircraft, peeking down the air intake while the engine is running at idle. Doug pulls him back from the intake and asks him what the ****** is he doing. Mike tells him that one of the guys in the line shack said if you look down the intake while the engine's running you can see the turbine blades spinning. Doug tells him, "Yeah, dumb****, that'll be the last thing you see before you get shredded!" :icon_lol: Mike was pulled from the Line Division and given a desk job in the hangar where the worst he could do was stab himself with a pencil.

Bjoern
September 25th, 2009, 15:00
You can't fix stupid

Actually, you can. But it isn't legal.

strikehawk
September 25th, 2009, 17:32
This happens a lot more than most realise. I work at a hospital and before the HIPA laws took effect everyone and I mean EVERYONE, there would know what dumbass got his member stuck/lodged/jammed, ect. and in what and or where. We also would know about all the things that were stffed into openings that shouldn't have had things stuffed into. I would make a list but lets just say that stupid knows no bounds regarding age, sex, race and education. If fact in some cases some really booksmart folks have put their equipment into the dumbest of places.

And these people are allowed to breed and dilute the gene pool.:isadizzy:

Pauke! Pauke!
September 25th, 2009, 17:40
In my best Pepe' le Pew accent: Ah! My little flower, I am so well endowed that they will need the "jaws of life" to seperate us from our union of love, n'est-ce pas?

kilo delta
September 26th, 2009, 05:13
Pah...what an amatuer! He should have tied it to a bridge and jumped off.....the original bungee jump! I swear by it...hence my user name!:wavey:

King D*ck

:icon_lol::ernae:

Trans_23
September 26th, 2009, 06:25
"Keith Jones, deputy fire chief in Costa Mesa, told the OC Register that the man's penis remained fully intact."

Too bad as we sure don't need his type procreating!

cheezyflier
September 26th, 2009, 06:33
This happens a lot more than most realise. I work at a hospital and before the HIPA laws took effect everyone and I mean EVERYONE, there would know what dumbass got his member stuck/lodged/jammed, ect.

there used to be a website that showed some pretty hilarious x-rays. i couldn't believe some of the things i had seen there...at least until the internet had time to age. by that time there was enough stuff in the "weird news" to re-enforce the notion that some people will literally try anything. :isadizzy:

n4gix
September 26th, 2009, 09:24
I once transported a dude to the Wake County Hospital ER who'd tried to use his wife's Hoover as an "enlarger" and managed to become stuck...

Neither my driver nor I was able to get the hose disconnected from the canister, so we had to load the entire package onto the gurney for transport...

The silly dude begged us to take him anywhere except Wake, as it turns out his wife was on duty as an ER nurse!

I can only imagine the conversation they had later on... :icon_lol:

stansdds
September 26th, 2009, 09:43
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Gdavis101
September 26th, 2009, 11:21
Way to much time on his hands!