PDA

View Full Version : For your pleasure and adventurous weekend!!!!

gera
September 24th, 2009, 11:32
The "Sacred Ledge" has been uploaded to Simviation, Flightsim and my site.

You have a written guarantee, this post, that you will find that landing at the godīs football field is a rather scary deal....sorry to say Lama Klin-Duor, has been taken to jail, a Lama rat infested jail to boot, for revealing to you the location!!!!!!......many chants have started around Nepal, really I donīt know if they are good or bad for your flight....................by the way, have you seen whatīs in Rumania?????:pop4:

skybolt66
September 27th, 2009, 23:19
...uups, Gera,
was the "creating-date" at 1'st of april ? The only pilot able to land in those deep hole maybe Harry Potter !! Whith the "Percival Prospector"--
wellknown from earlyer "Monastry-Missions"---I got it after some magic-traning+aerobatic-figures !

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/attach/jpg.gif

skybolt66.

gera
September 28th, 2009, 05:51
...uups, Gera,
was the "creating-date" at 1'st of april ? The only pilot able to land in those deep hole maybe Harry Potter !! Whith the "Percival Prospector"--
wellknown from earlyer "Monastry-Missions"---I got it after some magic-traning+aerobatic-figures !

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/attach/jpg.gif

skybolt66.

Happy to see you were there and in ship shape!!!!!!...yes getting in the ledge is quite a feat, the Proctor is perfect for it.....Are you ready for " Your final navigation exam" down there in the Congo????? where you going to pilot school...............should be ready for saturdayīs flight.....
Thank you for trying the mission........I donīt see the Temple of the Balls, did you install the .BGLs and BMPs....????

skybolt66
September 28th, 2009, 07:43
Yes, temple must be there, maybe on the other side. O.k. I'm replacing clothes to tropic-issue for congo :congo-kinshasa:.....what plane must be prepaired ?

gera
September 28th, 2009, 08:00
Yes, temple must be there, maybe on the other side. O.k. I'm replacing clothes to tropic-issue for congo :congo-kinshasa:.....what plane must be prepaired ?

The "default plane is the excellent trainer "Nord 3202", but I will try the "sneaky" FSX Piaggio P-148, and if itīs treaky enough, this will be it....so have both at hand.......you can always choose another if you like...:ernae: