PDA

View Full Version : OT: Before or After ...

Snuffy
September 24th, 2009, 04:22
Guys and "plastic" surgery ...

You decide.

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2009/09/23/better-plastic-surgery?slide=1

cheezyflier
September 24th, 2009, 05:44
plastic surgery is not for men. neither is hair dye, jewelry or perfume.
i started going gray at around 18. by the time i was 25 i had grey hair. by the time i was 30 it was white. everyone said "you should dye it, you look like edgar winter" no way dude, this is how i was made. should the clay tell the potter how to be formed?

Chacha
September 24th, 2009, 08:33
this is how i was made. should the clay tell the potter how to be formed?

Wow, nicely said.... :engel016:

Thank you!

Cazzie
September 24th, 2009, 08:46
LOL, Carrot Top doesn't need plastic surgery, he needs a sex change! :icon_lol:

Caz

OBIO
September 24th, 2009, 09:25
Yeah, plastic surgery is definitely not for men. And really, there are very few women who actually look better after plastic surgery either. I don't understand why some people are so obsessed about wrinkles and gray hair. I'm 40, my mustache is half gray, my hair is probably about 20 to 25% silvery gray. I have had people tell me I should dye my hair because it ages me.....it ain't my hair that ages me, it's my freaking BIRTH DATE. I was born in 1969....I'm not supposed to look like I was born in 1989.

OBIO

OBIO
September 24th, 2009, 09:26

Caz

I thought he had one already. Wow, him and Joan Rivers must have the same plastic surgeon.

OBIO

cheezyflier
September 24th, 2009, 10:11

Caz

i google imaged carrot top the other day for a different discussion, on a different board and stumbled across this image. i saved it because i thought it was really funny

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/PENNYWISE.jpg

safn1949
September 24th, 2009, 11:26
I had some done years ago to put me back together after a slight mishap (see my signature line :d),but it never improved my looks.That's for certain.

1969.....Obio,you're just a pup.:USA-flag:

Cazzie
September 24th, 2009, 15:32
Guys, who's really to blame for all this vanity?

Certainly isn't real men. Watching any male sports event on TV really pricks me off with all the male enhancement products. Crikey, real men, even at my age, if they are healthy and virile, don't need any help other than the opposite sex being present.

Naw, I'll age chronologically like nature intended, any youthful appearance I have will be in my personality and the common sense I have to keep myself fit through exercise and proper diet.

We live in a world of excess gents, sad.

Caz