PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Lionheart - HELP w. Epic

DaveKDEN
September 22nd, 2009, 13:31
Hi Bill,
Sorry to bother you in this way, but I can't seem to get an installer for your Epic LT version 1.8. Sent a couple of e-mails, as well as using the "Request Additional Downloads" link provided in my original order confirmation e-mail. Tried again today and received a link that d/l version 1.7 (again). Running out of ideas on my end and wondering if you could help out?
Thanks,

scoutII
September 22nd, 2009, 15:06
It's coming( I've asked a couple times too) - Think he wants to finish the manual first, then give it out as a whole:jump:

DaveKDEN
September 22nd, 2009, 16:15
It's coming( I've asked a couple times too) - Think he wants to finish the manual first, then give it out as a whole:jump:

Oh, I thought it was already available?

Boy, I'm confused. I thought build 1.8 was available last week???

This is from the website:

Build 1.8 is now released; 22ND September 2009 03:00 PM

Wombat_VC
September 22nd, 2009, 17:30
Oh, I thought it was already available?

Boy, I'm confused. I thought build 1.8 was available last week???

This is from the website:

Build 1.8 is now released; 22ND September 2009 03:00 PM

I think 1.8 is available in the form of Flight 1 wrapper, not at other resellers.

DaveKDEN
September 22nd, 2009, 17:43
I think 1.8 is available in the form of Flight 1 wrapper, not at other resellers.

Ok, so build 1.8 isn't available for other ordering methods (besides Flight1), but it's on it's way???

Wombat_VC
September 22nd, 2009, 17:48
Ok, so build 1.8 isn't available for other ordering methods (besides Flight1), but it's on it's way???

As mentioned earlier by someone else, yes. The installers should be available at resellers once the updated manual is incorporated.

Lionheart
September 22nd, 2009, 19:16
Hey guys,

The new Epic was 'officially' released about 2 hours ago. I have notified PCAviator and SimMarket that its ready.

I didnt want to upload it officially until it had a manual. With the new updates and added sophistication of the Auto Pilot system, I thought it would be inhumane and cruel to do that to newbies, having no manual on how to work it. (As some might know, I was 'told' to take down my manuals and redo them per a texture conflict). The manuals are now redone, and done in the new Mac iWork 09 'Pages' format, which has some very impressive graphics tools for doing documents. (I used it to make the Kodiak manual, so you might know what I am talking about).

The updates are as follows;
* New Garmin photo real texture, derived from an actual Garmin photo, high resolution, and in actual Garmin colors with metallic gray and brushed black alloy.
* New refreshed lightmap for the new Garmins
* New Manual with added data and input, higher resolution graphics
* NAV lights are reverted to original status which are brighter. We had some complaints on the new versions. They hid somewhat in the wingtips, so that is reverted to original for now.

You can download the new Pilots Manual for the Epic here;
http://lionheartworld.net/elt/EPIC_Pilots_Manual_1.pdf

This includes a free, courtesy oil change, carpet shampoo, engine detail and P/W personel quick-check of the turbine, and exterior wax with armourall on the tires.

:d

Hope you enjoy it.

Bill

Milton Shupe
September 22nd, 2009, 19:29
Wow! Great work there Bill. :applause: Love the spinner and exhaust smoothness and chrome. Beautiful interior work too ... striking!

Lionheart
September 22nd, 2009, 19:34
Wow! Great work there Bill. :applause: Love the spinner and exhaust smoothness and chrome. Beautiful interior work too ... striking!

Thanks Milton.

I have to thank Rich Shrameck and his team at Epic for something so nice to model. I only created a rendition of their awesome work.

Thanks for teaching me alot of what I know! You cannot know how greatful I am, Milton.

Bill

DaveKDEN
September 22nd, 2009, 20:04
Thanks Bill!

Geeze, I don't know how I was so out of touch with which version was available. :blind:

harleyman
September 23rd, 2009, 12:29
Bill...Say What???

No vaccume with all the other details ? :mixedsmi:

peter12213
September 23rd, 2009, 14:38
I agree with Milton there just well, amazing shots and amazing work! The texture work is like I have never seen before in our sim!

Chacha
September 23rd, 2009, 15:04
Eeeeeek, why am I clicking the picture to hide yokes!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You are blessed with such a great work and great team!!! Blessings to you and Lionheart Creations!!! :engel016: :engel016:

heywooood
September 23rd, 2009, 15:24
Hey Bill - I just updated through Flight 1 and I love what you've done with the Epic....:ernae: most excellent

Lionheart
September 23rd, 2009, 15:48
Glad you guys are enjoying it. You too ChaCha.

Bill...Say What???

No vaccume with all the other details ?

HarleyMan

Yep.. lol... Well, if you climb up to 250,000 feet and open that door, you'll have vaccum....

:d