PDA

View Full Version : Roll Damage Fix

Typhoon Willy
September 20th, 2009, 16:31
Hi all,

My 'puter was infected with a nasty virus that wiped out my external hard drive so now I'm in the process of gathering up the stuff I hadn't backed up.

So for starters, I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me where I might find the roll damage fix program?

Thanks in advance,

TW

miamieagle
September 20th, 2009, 17:05
I think right here in the Other section of Downloads. If you cannot find it give me your E-mail throught pm and I will send it to you!

OBIO
September 20th, 2009, 17:42
If I am not totally mistaken, when you upgrade the stock aircraft using The B-24 Guy's overhaul packages, the roll fix this is not needed as his tweaked air files are much more accurate in that department.

OBIO

Typhoon Willy
September 20th, 2009, 17:51
Hi OBIO,

Cool, I didn't know that, but I've applied the RDF to third party a/c as well. Wasn't ever sure if they needed this or not but did it just to "be safe".

TW

Rami
September 20th, 2009, 19:44
Is this what you're looking for?

Typhoon Willy
September 20th, 2009, 19:53
Hi Rami,

Yep, that's the one, thanks!

TW

Blue Devil
September 21st, 2009, 07:07
The roll problem was due to the first damage box in the .dp file on the stockers being a wingtip box with aileron control in it.

The prog. assigns flak (non-contact) damage to the first box.

This was addressed with the 1% .dp's (and other follow-on's) by adding an "aircraft" box as the #1 box.

This is usually a very small box at the 0,0 station that is valued to reflect what the total flak damage the A/C could absorb.

Devildog73
September 21st, 2009, 15:14
Speaking of restoring files that weren't backed up. Anyone talked with SdC lately?

His site has been down forever and I really want his Eure and Eurw with all the other European files he toiled over for so long for us.
Coupled with rhumba's stuff the world is a better place.