PDA

View Full Version : 'Bears Win!'

Panther_99FS
September 20th, 2009, 15:10
:applause::ernae:

Cazzie
September 20th, 2009, 15:11
That was quick! Here I was coming in here to say it must have been your day! :icon_lol:

But C9G is not all that happy I bet!

Caz

Panther_99FS
September 20th, 2009, 15:14
But C9G is not all that happy I bet!

Caz

Don't make a man have to decide between a woman & football....:bump:

Cloud9Gal
September 20th, 2009, 15:17
Ummmmmm P.? Last time I checked, you liked being on my "good" side didn't ya?? :173go1:

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/angry/muttering.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com) ...Friggin' Jeff Reed couldn't kick a darn ball today...

Panther_99FS
September 20th, 2009, 15:24
Ummmmmm P.? Last time I checked, you liked

:icon_lol:....
Sorry Cloud9Gal, but as good as your sexy legs look in those shoes.....

C'mon....We're talkin "Da' Bears"........:bump:

JPP3aTB6nLo

Trans_23
September 20th, 2009, 16:01
I just saw the the last quarter but I was not getting too excited. Thought for sure the Steelers would win in the last minute. Good job Bears! What did the Patriots do today? :isadizzy:

Cloud9Gal
September 20th, 2009, 16:18
I just saw the the last quarter but I was not getting too excited. Thought for sure the Steelers would win in the last minute. Good job Bears! What did the Patriots do today? :isadizzy:

*makes a note to put Trans_23 on her *bleep* list* <--just for today! :173go1:

The Brady Bunch lost!

Quicksand
September 20th, 2009, 17:12
At the risk of being added to Cloud9Gal's ****list......
GO, BEARS!

....Quicksand crawls back into dark corner....:kilroy::mixedsmi:

Cloud9Gal
September 20th, 2009, 17:23
At the risk of being added to Cloud9Gal's ****list......
GO, BEARS!

....Quicksand crawls back into dark corner....:kilroy::mixedsmi:

But...but.....

Snuffy
September 20th, 2009, 17:29
*makes a note to put Trans_23 on her *bleep* list* <--just for today! :173go1:

The Brady Bunch lost!

At the risk of sounding like I'm making excuses ... which I'm not mind you, but given the fact that the Patriots defense is practically a brand new team since 2/3rds of the old defense is gone ... it isn't any wonder that they are "struggling" at the moment ...

And there's no risk of getting on anyone's list, as I already know I'm there at the very top of it!! :D

brad kaste
September 21st, 2009, 05:47
Sure,...I'm glad the Bears won. I was clapping when Robbie Gould kicked it over the uprights. But to put it into proper perceptive, if it wasn't for the Steelers kicker becoming the goat for blowing two field goal attempts,...I'm sure the outcome would have been different. But of course,...that's part of football. A win is a win no matter what action plays out on the field.

Eoraptor1
September 21st, 2009, 06:29
At the risk of sounding like I'm making excuses ... which I'm not mind you, but given the fact that the Patriots defense is practically a brand new team since 2/3rds of the old defense is gone ... it isn't any wonder that they are "struggling" at the moment ...

I was about to say this same thing, Snuffy, and I'm a Bills fan. The Pats are missing some of their key people. The thing I felt you left out was that during their 16-0 run the Pats were a very strong team in what was otherwise the weakest division in the NFL. The AFC East isn't a walk over any more. Allowing for injuries, the level of competition is likely to be much higher. Any AFC East team is now capable of beating any other team. I've got nothing against Tom Brady; he's going to the Hall of Fame. Tom Brady and John Mayer. Those are two guys who attract both insane hatred and glowing adulation on the net forums. I remember in 2007 someone right on this forum listing all the reasons he hated Tom Brady, who I'm assuming he never met. I don't remember who it was, and we've had the database crash since then, so I'm not likely to find out. The intensity of the guy's contempt stuck with me. Anyway, Dynasties bore me...

JAMES