PDA

View Full Version : YAS spitfire Mk1A DP

oldwheat
September 20th, 2009, 08:12
Does anyone know of a source for a DP for the YAS spit that has the guns properly adjusted? Never mind, found one.

Finn
September 20th, 2009, 10:33
If you found one, please upload it. The YAS spits are the absolutely best, but does have this peculiar aiming of the guns, meaning that one has to fly without the panel in order to hit anything (hard enough as it is, lol)
Finn:applause:

Devildog73
September 20th, 2009, 12:44
THAT is exactly why I uninstalled all of my YAS Spit. Nice planes to fly in freeflight, a bugger to fly in combat. Can't seem to see anything that I am shooting at.:kilroy:

Ravenna
September 20th, 2009, 17:33
OW, could you tell us where to get the DP?
thanks,Mike:ernae:

safn1949
September 20th, 2009, 17:47
http://www.combatfs.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileUploadName=gedm&FileID=14180

I think this is it,let me know.:USA-flag:

oldwheat
September 20th, 2009, 19:20
I plucked it out of Russ BOB part 1.. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileType=cfs2-campaigns&Category=BRI#download I'm not sure how it functions with the panel though.

Hooraw
January 22nd, 2010, 21:25
Not only are the guns misaligned, they merely crash or explode or are shot up by my local guns, you have any idea?

Hooraw
April 6th, 2012, 15:37
Not only are the guns misaligned, they merely crash or explode or are shot up by my local guns, you have any idea?

I guess this thread is dead, nobody answered, and the link to the DP fix, is in La La Land, with a general link to SOH, in Combat FLight Sim etc., old colors.

Oglivie
April 6th, 2012, 17:28
Back up your original DP and panel.cfg files and give these a try. I missed this thread earlier on.

Hooraw
April 7th, 2012, 10:34
Back up your original DP and panel.cfg files and give these a try. I missed this thread earlier on.

I remember old threads about the [Views] section in the Panel, where the default was 2.6,0.0,0.0 in the BSK_Spitfire_MkVB and VC a/c the guns were shooting way low, so I recalled, above was changed to 8.0,0.0,0.0 and Voila, shooting poked rounds right through the peep hole in old gun sight format, and could see them dropping after. So thanks for your effort and reply.

gius
April 7th, 2012, 11:07
Thanks Oglivie!