PDA

View Full Version : Best FS9 missions with lotsa eye candy

Sid2008
September 16th, 2009, 09:39
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if some our fellow FS9 lovers can comment on their favorite addons that create a mission-based game with lots of eye candy. I suppose this is important to people who like to fly for mission oriented reasons and not just from points A to B.

To get started, let me state that I love FSCargo. Nice addon, where I can load and unload cargo and see it too. Sadly, FS cargo does not have a business component like Cargo Pilot (which has no eye candy like FS Cargo).

I also like Abacus' CAP. There is a new freeware addon coming up about fighting forest fires, which, I feel, could be absolutely marvelous.

Anyway, enough from me. What are your favorites in this department?

rich12545
September 17th, 2009, 07:04
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if some our fellow FS9 lovers can comment on their favorite addons that create a mission-based game with lots of eye candy. I suppose this is important to people who like to fly for mission oriented reasons and not just from points A to B.

To get started, let me state that I love FSCargo. Nice addon, where I can load and unload cargo and see it too. Sadly, FS cargo does not have a business component like Cargo Pilot (which has no eye candy like FS Cargo).

I also like Abacus' CAP. There is a new freeware addon coming up about fighting forest fires, which, I feel, could be absolutely marvelous.

Anyway, enough from me. What are your favorites in this department?

You might like to check out Operation Valkyrie at Lionheart Creations.

robert41
September 17th, 2009, 16:35
In addition to Operation Valkyrie, 1945 Harry Levy flight by Bruce Kennewell. Bill Lyon's Classic Goose, Golden Hawaii, Sportsman, Travel Air packages. To name a few.

rich12545
September 17th, 2009, 18:43
Yeah, they can all be put into Golden Wings. Awesome.