PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night flight.

Johnny
October 24th, 2008, 07:39
~S~ All,

I would like to invite anyone who is not doing anything at 7:30 pm Eastern time U.S., that we will be flying at the ACP. http://acecarrierpilots.com/

Come early and stay late, but most of all have lots of fun.

Johnny:cost1:

Pratt&Whitney
October 24th, 2008, 12:14
I'd love to if I can make it, it was a ball last time flying Hurricanes with a great bunch of guys.

I recommend anyone who wants to wants to have some fun to show up and put some lead in the air.

~S~ AAC_Ridgerunner

smilo
October 24th, 2008, 13:33
I wants to wants to, too,
but I don't know if I can make it.
we shall see.

Johnny
October 24th, 2008, 19:49
~S~ All,

I wonder if P&W knows what that is? Woolly Bully, Woolly Bully, Wolly Bully with me. Dadi dadi - dadi dadi - dadi dadi

j.:isadizzy:

PS; smilo check your e-mail to see what the stark has delivered.

Skyferret
October 25th, 2008, 00:16
Would like to know which TS to download. I don't know if there's been some new versions or changes lately. It's been a while since I down loaded it. I'm assuming it's the first one at the top of the list (Team Speak 2 Client ver. 2.0.32.60.) Also, where it says "Mirror", there's a drop down where you select either "4 Netplayers" or "TeamSpeak." I'm assuming it's 4 Netplayers that I choose.

smilo
October 25th, 2008, 05:23
hello Sky,
personally, I use the first one on the list and download the whole thing to my machine. the second item is an Executable file and, as I recall, I had a problem with it in the past. but maybe it was just me.
as for the Mirror, I don't know. I just checked them and both went to the same page.
it is my understanding that TeamSpeak3 is in beta testing, but not released yet, so, for now, we are using TS2.

Johnny
October 25th, 2008, 12:35
~S~ ALL,

Sky, smilo is right pick the first one, the second did not work for me either. The mirror does not matter, it is just the site that holds the zip.

"MIRROR" It seems to me it should be spelled MirrororroM, or rorroiM or MirriM, but in reflecting back on it I guess it is OK the way it is spelled.

j:isadizzy:

Skyferret
October 25th, 2008, 16:53
That's what I figured. Grab the one at the top of the heap and that's that. As for mirror or rorrim or mirrorrorrim, are you referring to a palindrome? How about this one. "A man, a plan , a canal, Panama". Read it backwards.

Thanks. Sky.

smilo
October 25th, 2008, 17:02
I always wanted a personalised licence plate for my semi tractor;

3VOM

so the slow car in front of me would get the message in his mirror.

Johnny
October 25th, 2008, 18:53
~S~ All,

Sky, I was only reflecting.

smilo, I like that one.

j.:running:

Ivan
October 27th, 2008, 20:04
Hi Smilo,

I once saw that plate on a Muscle Car. I forget the type. I met the owner at a gas station and was curious enough to ask. Probably happend about 15 years ago.

- Ivan.

smilo
October 28th, 2008, 14:19
dang!!!
and I thought I came up with it.
this is much like the disappointment I suffered many years ago.
I said to a friend,
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me,
than a frontal lobotomy."
well, a few years later there was a CW song by that name.
that was depressing, I don't listen to Country.

Johnny
October 29th, 2008, 13:24
~S~ All,

Well the Saturday night flight is coming along nicely and has become a regular event. They are having a ball and Frankdog is loving it. He says if he wins the Australian Lottery he will come and visit all of us. Remember it starts at 7:30 pm Eastern time zone and that would be 7:30 am in Frankydogs part of Australia. And we are still using the ACP's Team-Speak. They are a great bunch of fun loving guys at the ACP. If you need the password send me a message through the Outhouse, or just register with the ACP. You do not need to join. It is just there way of keeping track of the silverware and ashtrays. Wolf has done a fantastic job constructing that site, it is like the ninth wonder of the world.

http://www.acecarrierpilots.com/

Every time I write Australia I think of Hacker. If you don't know why, I will not tell you.

Anyway come early and leave late. Cheaters need not apply. Those who can fly, those who can't modify or cheat, and we are not impressed or amused by it.

Well, hope to see you there,

Johnny:cost1:

Frank Farrell
October 31st, 2008, 16:26
~S~ All.
with regards to "partying" on your saturday night. Is a terrific time. I left the game floating on cloud nine. Had a ab. so. lute. ball. Great time and great pilots.
Although I am still learning the LORE of CFS, it is non the less fantastic
Tomorrow, I am hopefull of bringing a Queenslander along...bloke by the nickname of Windie. He has flown before but is a little rusty.

So, see you there
:ernae:
Frankydog

Johnny
October 31st, 2008, 17:44
~S~ F-d,

Great to hear about Windie, look forward to meeting him.

j.:cost1: