PDA

View Full Version : New download up on our end. Something everybody has asked for

Shylock
September 14th, 2009, 16:45
Hey fellas a lot of people have asked for this fix we had come up with to be made public. So we put it up in our Multimedia/downloads section. It is a updated Camera.CFG file will minimize the "clipping" that occurs when flying close to other aircraft. The head movement created due to the acceleration and deceleration of the aircraft has also been eliminated with this fix. Anybody who has tried flying formation will know this is a biggg problem having the wing vanish when you get 5 ft from the plane.

http://www.fsxblueangels.com/main.html

Here are a few pics of what it looks like

Bone
September 14th, 2009, 18:25
The clipping has annoyed me to no end, thanks Shylock.

Shylock
September 14th, 2009, 23:31
Bone thank you for saying thanks. You would be surprised how many folks demand for our things and when its release they are downloaded and no thanks whats so ever.

grunau_baby
September 15th, 2009, 02:14
Does it also reduce the clipping when switching to exterior camera view when the camera is "too" close to the aircaft???

Alex

SirBenn21
September 15th, 2009, 02:34
Sorry to sound fussy, but is it possible to still have the head movement, but leave the minimization of "clipping" that occurs when flying close to other aircraft?

Ben

Shylock
September 15th, 2009, 03:23
Its fixes clipping all around. SirBenn not fussy at all here ya go. Just make sure you place the cfg in the proper folder.

Navy Chief
September 15th, 2009, 03:45
Thanks Shylock! By the way, I was on the FSX Blues site yesterday, and saw that applications are closed. Sorry for not responding. But perhaps I can at least be an observer? I have some things going on next week, but for the most part, I am free to join in. NC

Shylock
September 15th, 2009, 04:02
Pete check your Inbox

SirBenn21
September 15th, 2009, 05:42
Its fixes clipping all around. SirBenn not fussy at all here ya go. Just make sure you place the cfg in the proper folder.

Ta Mate

You the man. :jump:

Ben

Tim_Horton
September 15th, 2009, 08:18
Another Quality product from our friends at FSX blue angels.

You boys are pushing the limits. It's amazing the amount of things we can improve upon when the time is available and the need is great!

Thanks M8's !!

JamesChams
September 15th, 2009, 09:03
Mr. "Shylock,"

Thank You! :wavey: