PDA

View Full Version : Air Services Needed....

gera
September 14th, 2009, 06:32
Amazonas News and Wild Report:

" The New City of Praquos, in the middle of the Amazon bathed by the waters of the almighty flow, is in need of Air companies who would like to stablish routes in the area. The large sugar cane area is expanding like wildfire and many comunities are in the need of air transportation. There will be routes "galore" for those who take the challenge. Flights will have be arranged to at least 7 or 8 "to out there" in this wide area. Many towns have already built crude and not to crude airfields which must be innagurated before the end of September. The president of the country has promised to shave for the innaguration of the company that wins the "fly out" contracts. Passenger flights and freight will be needed from day one. Señora, Cuki de la Sandilla, Miss Amazonas 1978 as well as her daugher Señorita Linda will be hosts to the "dancing Ball" which will be held in the football (soccer) stadium the night of the first flight. All those that beleive they have a chance to get one of these contracts should start re-painting their aircrat. All kinds of planes can participate and those with young and "pretty" femenine crews will have a better chance, oviously.....

This is a DeLuxe "State of the Art" Flight ambiance that will enhance your addon directory that will make you and your disk proud. You will have so many fields to fly to that some knowledge of airline administration will be needed as well as the scheduling of freight and passenger flights in this mosquito ridden area. Those with floatplanes or amphibians will also have an important part to play since many small "out in the boondocks by the river waters" towns are wanting air service. Some Amazon tribes also want to have the "metal flying birds" to come and "lay eggs" in their villages"(whatever that means!!).....:kilroy:

Due date......well around the end of the month before the heavy rains set in..:
Warning!!!..the author of this New Technique and Mega-Project for FSX is keeping the Copyright of this "New and unique Ambiance in the realm of the FSX-Simulator" for around 300 years or so....also ".BGL" suits will be available to all, so you can actually walk in those communities.....Go fishing too!!!!:kilroy:......be on the lookout ranger!!!!!!!:greenf:....yes the area is in:brazil:

Bjoern
September 14th, 2009, 06:57
An "airline administration"-like environment?
Sounds interesting...however, after yesterday's experience with your last mission I'm a wee bit hesitant. :d

gera
September 14th, 2009, 11:24
An "airline administration"-like environment?
Sounds interesting...however, after yesterday's experience with your last mission I'm a wee bit hesitant. :d

Oh, only because you saved your skin once doesn´t mean you will do it again!!!!....no russian to help you land planes around the Amazonas amigo!!!!! pure alligator juice and anaconda fillet!!!!! besiden you have to have experience to fly in these skies......with that attitude you will probably not get a contract there and oviously fail to dance with one of the señoritas at the innaguration ball!!!!:gameoff:...on the other hand your FSX will not have its addon directory filled with joy!!!!!......think it over chap!!!!

gera
September 16th, 2009, 21:16
A little update..

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/ISLAMORAIRA.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/reismondo2.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/chavez.jpg

CG_1976
September 16th, 2009, 21:34
I'll send down a Buffalo Dc-6:mixedsmi:

gera
September 16th, 2009, 22:07
I'll send down a Buffalo Dc-6:mixedsmi:

That should be fine for "some" airfields with 7-8 thousand feet long but it will never manage the small ones!!! a C-46 or DC-3 will cover all the airfields - should be ready in about a week or less.....:ernae:

CG_1976
September 16th, 2009, 22:34
Geez you want a DC-3 outa YZF to Brazil:isadizzy: I better get started on my down there, were did I park that CAF C-17 to Transport DC-3 to Panama City.

CG_1976
September 16th, 2009, 22:50
Ok will send ya this one. expect CAF C-17 at Panama in two days. If they req a ski version we have that too.

gera
September 17th, 2009, 05:58
Ok will send ya this one. expect CAF C-17 at Panama in two days. If they req a ski version we have that too.

Great looking DC-3. Yea, get yourself a C-17, make a stop in Panama (MPTO) then land in Bogotá, Col, get some really good roasted pork and beans and finally shoot out to Macapa, Brazil, where you can then undload the DC-3, assemble it and fly out to Palmaira Island and get your bid in for a route in the area.......aren´t we enjoying ourselfs no?:icon_lol::icon_lol:

CG_1976
September 17th, 2009, 20:40
Yep the Dc-3 enjoyment flight has begun. The C-17 cant make it and is at UKMIL's Hanger for upgrading. So here I go from Yellowknife to Billings, MT 1st leg. I didnt forget your Cargo shipment of booze and molson beer and moosehead. Just keep Merc Air busy, you know they like to jack a load like this:icon_lol:.

gera
September 18th, 2009, 13:25
Yep the Dc-3 enjoyment flight has begun. The C-17 cant make it and is at UKMIL's Hanger for upgrading. So here I go from Yellowknife to Billings, MT 1st leg. I didnt forget your Cargo shipment of booze and molson beer and moosehead. Just keep Merc Air busy, you know they like to jack a load like this:icon_lol:.

I´ll wait for you at Macapa to start the flight, remember there will be a big party by the wonderful Mayor Lady of Moraira!!!! with that booze you´r bringing we should win some points and hearts!!!!!....heheheheh. By the way you can get very nice scenery for Macapa and Belem at Flightsim, they complement with the area we´ll be flying in......:ernae::ernae:

CG_1976
September 18th, 2009, 15:10
Course adjusted for Macapa. I just took off from Edmonton after loading the DC-3 onboard the B-377 Buffalo Special.

gera
September 18th, 2009, 17:34
Course adjusted for Macapa. I just took off from Edmonton after loading the DC-3 onboard the B-377 Buffalo Special.

Where did you get that fatty girl!!!?????? sure would like to get one!!!!..stop in Panama and we'll go " through the night curves!!!" if my wife lets me!!!!:pop4:

CG_1976
September 18th, 2009, 19:09
The fatty is the A2A B377 Accu-Sim. I just landed in Tijuana to take on fuel and load up some more cargo, you know farm equipment, ya thats it Farm Equipment.