PDA

View Full Version : Any members live near Portland-Mulino Airport?

MCDesigns
September 13th, 2009, 13:53
If so, I am looking for someone that can take a few/has a few pictures of the various hangers, buildings if possible. It's for a freeware scenery project and credit will be given. Just drop me a PM if you can help.

spotlope
September 13th, 2009, 14:47
That's over in my neck of the woods, Michael. I used to have some pics of it from an unintended stop-over that happened once on my way back to Portland-Troutdale. I'll see if I can dig 'em up.

UPDATE: Sorry, I can't seem to find them now. Hopefully some other Portlander can help out.

Mithrin
September 13th, 2009, 15:15
Will it blend in with Orbx Pacific Northwest? :engel016: ;)

MCDesigns
September 13th, 2009, 16:14
Will it blend in with Orbx Pacific Northwest? :engel016: ;)

Should Erik :jump:.

Bill, forgot you live in that area. Wish I had the ability to do like you did with Plum Island and take images on the grounds. I hate finishing it with default objects, but kinda hard when you have no clue what the buildings look like.

OleBoy
September 13th, 2009, 16:47
I use to drive by there all the time. HUGE airport next to the Columbia river. It was neat to watch the big birds drop in.

spotlope
September 13th, 2009, 17:12
You must be thinking of PDX, OleBoy. Mulino is a tiny field, a few miles to the south of the Columbia. Michael, it shouldn't be too hard to model if you can get a few source pics. If memory serves, there are very few buildings--mostly a ramshackle pilot's lounge and a couple of hangars.

OleBoy
September 13th, 2009, 17:15
OOPS!!!...I was thinking of PDX...lol.