Great to see both Vickers & Montoya make the chase! :applause:

Cazzie
September 13th, 2009, 11:01
Better yet to see homeboy take the race live and in person. :bump:

Caz, still recovering! :guinness::icon29::guinness::pop4:

EasyEd
September 13th, 2009, 15:51
Hey All,

Caz I'm glad you enjoyed it! Denny finally did get the monkey off his back about winning at his home track.

I missed most of the race but saw the end where Vickers was scrambling to stay ahead of Kyle. Got it done though. Now I don't know what to think of the last 10 races for the Championship. Jimmy and Chad have been consistent but just a tad off for awhile. The drivers and teams who worked their fannies off to get into the chase - well they probably can't keep it up.

So who is the favorite? I probably still have to go with Chad and Jimmy but nothing is guaranteed this year. I think Gordon, Hamlin and Martin along with Jimmie will be the ones fighting it out at the end. I'd be a whole lot more nervous if Kyle were in the top 12! :icon_lol:

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
September 13th, 2009, 16:01
So who is the favorite? I probably still have to go with Chad and Jimmy
-Ed-

I have to agree - #48 team is definitely the favorite....

That being said, as a Gordon fan, I can't help but to wonder "what could've been" had Evernham stayed with Gordon.....

smoores
September 13th, 2009, 17:29
no he married Erin Crocker

Panther_99FS
September 13th, 2009, 17:44
no he married Erin Crocker

:icon_lol:....I knew they were dating...

But did they really get married? - & is she still racing?

Terry
September 14th, 2009, 02:33
I saw her about six weeks ago. She was doing pit interviews at a modified race. I don't think she has a ride.

Odds are we will see a Hendrick car take the cup. I'm pulling for Mark so that he will have finally fill the missing gap in his career.

Panther_99FS
September 14th, 2009, 03:24
I saw her about six weeks ago. She was doing pit interviews at a modified race. I don't think she has a ride.

Odds are we will see a Hendrick car take the cup. I'm pulling for Mark so that he will have finally fill the missing gap in his career.

Yeah, I "Googled" & saw that he married too...:monkies:

Anyways like you, I wouldn't mind seeing Mark Martin win it too :mixedsmi:

Cazzie
September 14th, 2009, 03:44
Yeah, they got hitched Panther.
Y'all absolutely "know" who I want to clean the slate. 11:applause:

Caz