PDA

View Full Version : Robert Bruce? You out there?

CodyValkyrie
September 13th, 2009, 01:28
Haven't heard from you in a while. Just wanted to make sure all is alright. I know I for one am clamoring to hear if you are "OK." Real life, especially in this case should take precedence over follies such as an FS project. You take care of yourself bud!

If you are not familiar with Robert's work, check out:
http://biff-diaries.blogspot.com/

Rob has been suffering from very severe medical conditions. Let's all wish him the best, especially since we have not heard from him in some time. God's blessing, friend!

http://sarcomabattle.blogspot.com/

stiz
September 13th, 2009, 02:31
been asked before, nothing seen or heard of him since 28th December 08 :frown:

harleyman
September 13th, 2009, 03:11
Sad Cody...It does not look to good I'm affraid,:frown:

JoeW
September 13th, 2009, 03:25
Cancer is survivable...... but you gotta fight it.
:bump:

falcon409
September 13th, 2009, 07:16
Sad Cody...It does not look to good I'm afraid,:frown:
Yea, based on the length of time since his last blog and how active he was with that blog, it would appear that something is not right. For him to be inactive for what will be almost a year. . . .not good.

CodyValkyrie
September 13th, 2009, 12:20
I really wish I would have gotten his e-mail, or some way to contact him. As of now, I have none. If anyone has his info, please send him a message or something, and see how he is doing. I really hate to think the worst, but, considering the last times he posted... well, one doesn't want to think about such things.

My fiance just went to Oklahoma to see a doctor, and may have breast cancer. It is a very sensitive subject to me right now.

I really do hope Mr. Bruce is ok.

Naki
September 13th, 2009, 13:32
Theres an email on his Blog, maybe worth trying.

I must say I really like his Bristol Fighter ..one of the best freeware aircraft for FSX IMO.

Roger
September 13th, 2009, 14:18
I really miss him, be it on the forums or in his blogs. Always supportive of new builder's efforts and always modest about his own creations and yes the "Biff" is a marvellous piece of design for FsX and now nearly three years old!
I remember how readily he came to the Fs9ers assistance when (I was one of them then) we asked for an Fs9 version and a few months later he obliged.
I hope he is well, but fear the worst. I hope he is, or was spending his remaining time ensconced in the bosom of the family he loved so much.

Nick C
September 13th, 2009, 14:25
Cody, I started a thread for the same reason last month with no reply, I also emailed Rob but I haven't had a reply. I do hope he's ok.

OleBoy
September 13th, 2009, 17:49
I downloaded his aircraft. Outstanding modeler Bruce is. Excellent.

I also read his blog some time ago. And, now that it's mentioned, my thoughts are with him. Hopefully he's doing well.

CodyValkyrie
July 9th, 2010, 07:43
Hate to bring this back up... but anyone hear anything? Just curious.

huub vink
July 9th, 2010, 14:26
Nope, haven't heard anything and no new entries in his blogs....

Huub

peter12213
July 9th, 2010, 16:24
I hate to say it because I also loved his aircraft, but it's not looking good, hopefully he will be back, but it does look doubtful guys. Cody I wish all the best to you and your partner mate, Cancer is the worst thing ever but it is beatable so I hope all is well for your girlfriend and you now bud having just read this thread tonight!