PDA

View Full Version : What's hot now?

anatolpopov
September 11th, 2009, 22:38
Tell me, where and what are you flying nowadays. What is hot in your flight sim?
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/953/hoth.jpg

I have been flying in Idaho for couple days but now I think that I'll move back to Finland or Germany with same aircraft I've been flying in Idaho, PZL Dromander :jump:

Kiwikat
September 11th, 2009, 22:46
I've been flying my Piper Cub paint G-POOH all over Australia with the FTX regions installed. Nothin' beats it. :medals:

CG_1976
September 11th, 2009, 22:57
Ive been running the C-17 up to Alert Canada and back to Cold Lake.

Zorg_DK
September 11th, 2009, 23:20
I'm doing small hops in the marvelous Cub from South Australia up along the gold coast using Fspassengers X. I'm running a small taxi company and money is tight so I can't afford screwing anything up or buy gas at the most expensive airports and I hope nothing breaks because I don't have money for major repairs..

IanP
September 12th, 2009, 02:06
I've spent a day in SBuilderX, pushin' polys of a different kind. Hopefully more later, once I've worked out how to give my now existing-in-the-sim town an airport.

CBris
September 12th, 2009, 02:56
What's hot? The planes that haven't been released yet - so let's all be jealous of thos lucky betatesters who get to see the good stuff first...

Paul K
September 12th, 2009, 03:35
Learning Captain Sim's 727, and flying Aerosoft's Catalina when it all gets too much for me.