PDA

View Full Version : New Hurricanes at Regs

seacondor
September 28th, 2008, 11:37
I have put some new Hurricanes up at Reg's for Bravo4.

DonSPa
September 28th, 2008, 11:49
cool sea one question is there a way u can date the downloads so we can tell whats been added and which are old,theres been times ive downloaded some stuff cause i thought they were new and found i allready had em *lol*

pachi
September 28th, 2008, 12:14
awesome just downloaded and going to try them out, thanks:ernae:

middle
September 28th, 2008, 13:26
I just noticed that the new Hurricanes that are armed with bombs, when one arms the that way, at least w/ the 500lb'er, no bombs are shown in the sim. Must be a small thing in the ydp or soemthing. Great planes, tho. Thanks. I alwasy liked the Hurri's with the Cannons on 'em.

Lt. Heinz Becker
September 29th, 2008, 13:55
Finally some Hurricanes for the European Theatre without the Vokes Scoops.:173go1:Thanks guys, you really make this game worth wile!:ernae:

Bravo/4
September 29th, 2008, 14:48
It took far too long, but I'm glad we finally have a true ETO IIc, I'll take the oppertunity to thank Richard (Winjeel) again for his model work!

More skins are on their way:mixedsmi:

Mid, I just tested my Hurrybombers again, all mine show the 500lb bombs no problem? These are basically the MAW aircraft with the filters taken off, and the nightfighters have the blinkers added! They use AvHistory weapons. Not sure why yours are not working??

middle
September 29th, 2008, 15:14
Really? That's very weird then...I'll chk the xdp's against what's in my weps folder.

Daiwilletti
September 29th, 2008, 15:14
thanks Seacondor and Bravo4! I look forward to Downloading them :ernae:

middle
September 29th, 2008, 16:14
I found the problem..I was missing some pylons which I ported over from my MAW install. It's kinda nice that the majority of the testing schedule for ETO is over cuz now I can go blow stuff up for the pure enjoyment of it.

middle
September 29th, 2008, 17:03
I got hem all working except for the JX-H....in that one, in the xdp, the pylon is misspelled...or the spelling is differnet than the spelling on the actuall pylon m3d. In the word"Seagrey" it is spelled with an "e" in the xdp and an"a" in the pylon files...you might want to check that. and you also might want to add a file of the DR pylons which I had to get from MAW.

from the xdp:
<Hardpoint ID="1" PylonType="dr_pylon_Hurricane_seagrey"

from the pylon;
DR_pylon_Hurricane_seagray.xdp

note the word "seagray or grey"

so I will change the spelling in the xdp.....mid

warfreak
September 29th, 2008, 18:16
I will try to find it

warfreak
September 29th, 2008, 18:29
which one is the new one?

middle
September 29th, 2008, 18:50
Now that that's solved I can start looking for ;
AvHistory_gr_JU88_internal_680L and probably
AvHistory_gr_JU88_internal_680R, too.

I can't find 'em in my avhistory weps folder or in MAW so they must be somewhere that I'm missing. I don't think they're in any of the shared folders either. mid

grizzly50
September 29th, 2008, 19:15
:kilroy:Middle, at least one of them is at BeauBrummie's site: http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/aircraft1.html:d

middle
September 29th, 2008, 19:21
I got it..thanks Grizz....The Search is always fun!!!

Winjeel
September 30th, 2008, 00:01
It took far too long, but I'm glad we finally have a true ETO IIc, I'll take the oppertunity to thank Richard (Winjeel) again for his model work!

Whaddya mean! I've had ETO IIC's for years now! LOL! Anyway, you're quite welcome mate.:ernae:

BTW, I think I still owe you another two models, don't I John.....:d

Winjeel:wavey:

Bravo/4
September 30th, 2008, 09:16
Whaddya mean! I've had ETO IIC's for years now! LOL! Anyway, you're quite welcome mate.:ernae:

BTW, I think I still owe you another two models, don't I John.....:d

Winjeel:wavey:

Richard
:icon_lol:Yea me too! Your not to blame:d
Yep mate, another couple of models, no rush though!

Mid,
I'll look deeper into that pylon issue, and get back!

greycap.raf
September 30th, 2008, 10:38
I came across the pylon and weapons issue last night and took a freedom to correct it. Here's my list of possible problems and one set of solutions (the one found by middle not included):

No pylons
- Get them from MAW

No drop tanks
- Get them from MAW

Smiley drop tanks on the US aircraft
- Change the XDP entries from "Avhistory_gb_droptank_Hurricane_SKY" to "DR_Hurricane_drop_tank_SKY"

Black pylons
- Bring out the hex editor. I hex edited the pylon .m3d files, they were calling for "pylon_dr_Hurricane_t.dds" while the texture file is named "dr_pylon_Hurricane_t.dds" - a small thing but it's big enough. Also applies on the _s.dds textures.

Bravo/4
September 30th, 2008, 12:50
Ok guys, an updated XDP is on it's way, plus we had a little misunderstanding at Reg's HQ but it's in the process of being sorted regards pylons anf tanks!
I'll give you a shout when its up, and I'm sorry for the slip up:mixedsmi:

Bravo/4
October 1st, 2008, 08:20
The MK IIc dayfighter has been updated with corrected XDP, and a updated shared file also, this includes pylons and tanks!

You'll also find some new MK I skins!!

ronnybengt
October 1st, 2008, 10:31
well..shared folder donot contain pylons and weaps...

sorry to say

R

oki
October 1st, 2008, 10:57
I cannot find Hurricane skins at Regs Hangar.....:isadizzy:

SLIP STREAM
October 1st, 2008, 11:17
oki their in bravo skin shop at the bottom

seacondor
October 1st, 2008, 11:23
well..shared folder donot contain pylons and weaps...

sorry to say

R

THe new share file has yesterdays date on it. Make sure you have the right one.

ronnybengt
October 1st, 2008, 12:55
:banghead::banghead:.......still only one shared folder...and no pylons and weaps...

am I this daft:kilroy:
R

oki
October 1st, 2008, 13:36
well... I found the skins (thought the new ones were at the top, not at the bottom of the list) :jump:

Bravo/4
October 1st, 2008, 14:06
Ok chaps were on to it, it's no biggie!:mixedsmi: Greg's very busy with new stuff, as am I, just bare with us,(last thing he needed was me pilling a load of new standalones and skins onto him) we're getting on a bit now you know!!:icon_lol:

Oki, new stuff is always at the bottom, just the way it is, thanks for dowloading them!:ernae:

seacondor
October 1st, 2008, 14:13
Sorry about the share file guys. I'm sure I zipped the whole thing up. Something must have gone wrong somewhere in the process. I will get it sorted tonight when I get home.

New stuff tends to go on the bottom. Basicly because I'm lazy........

grizzly50
October 1st, 2008, 14:45
Sorry about the share file guys. I'm sure I zipped the whole thing up. Something must have gone wrong somewhere in the process. I will get it sorted tonight when I get home.

New stuff tends to go on the bottom. Basicly because I'm lazy........

:kilroy:Seacondor, you're not lazy. If you put the new stuff on the top, the old stuff on the bottom will get crushed and tus be unusable over time. By putting the new stuff on the bottom, the pressure doesn't stay on the old stuff all that long. :rolleyes::d:monkies:

seacondor
October 2nd, 2008, 01:51
Share file is back up at Regs.

ronnybengt
October 2nd, 2008, 03:43
sea..no probs!!!....i get very stupid at times...maby its the kid in me....which take up a lot of space....

R

philem
October 2nd, 2008, 04:17
Very, very nices skins, Bravo/4 !!

Thanks.

gaw
October 2nd, 2008, 05:08
yep.......gorgeous! Many thanks

Bravo/4
October 2nd, 2008, 07:26
Thanks guys, your more than welcome!

ronnybengt
October 2nd, 2008, 07:29
THEY TOTALLY ROCK:::::!!!!!!:ernae::ernae::jawdrop:

R

Led Zeppelin
October 2nd, 2008, 08:18
beautifull!:jump:

sixstrings
October 3rd, 2008, 09:01
Thank you to all envolved. They are all fantastic!!!!:ernae: Later,Scott

loverboy1
October 3rd, 2008, 09:44
i even got a taste in mission on the hurricanes , the new ones love em

great work and many thanks for the work and thought for putting out to the simmer .....

Lionus
October 16th, 2008, 08:24
I tried one of the gun-hurries in quick combat, and it worked fine. however, when I tried to fly against it, the whole game crashed. this got repeated three times ( it froze the whole computer), before I gave up. Today, I did some research with Greycap, and noticed that it's still looking for external tanks from MAW, instead of using the ones that are in the shared files.

hurricane3
October 16th, 2008, 11:53
If the XPD files have been changed it doesn't work for me.
I have tried to install the MKIIc four time,last night was the last time so I must have the new xpd,but it still freezes the sim.
This is the dayfighter version of the MKIIc.
Is it possible for the people at REGS HANGER to correct the problems?Same problem with the Sea Hurri.
I hate to go all over trying to find the new files,I can't understand why everyone doesn't have the same problem if they get the Hurries from the same place.
At least I have the nightfighter repaint from this site and the Skyunlimited Hurries but all they have are droptanks ,no bombs.thanks