PDA

View Full Version : WIP Jamaica and Cayman Islands

JoeW
September 11th, 2009, 06:44
I'm altering the airports in Jamaica and the Caymans. There are 9 in all and some ganja airports :isadizzy: that are not listed. I have a source from someone that knows were they were. Included will be lots of eye candy with sounds. Lots of ambiance. This should be fun with anything, especially the A2A Cub.

peter12213
September 11th, 2009, 07:56
Nice Joe, I bet someone will be doing mock smuggling runs lol! (Not me though lol)

Bjoern
September 11th, 2009, 10:19
Could you make the the "ganja airports" big enough to accomodate an An-124? :d

harleyman
September 11th, 2009, 12:53
Very good news...One of the places I love to fly..

You rock Joe !

JoeW
September 11th, 2009, 13:11
Could you make the the "ganja airports" big enough to accomodate an An-124? :d

They probably will use a road some where or a bay .......
I'm still not decided whether to make them show on the gps. I don't know how anybody will find them if I don't.

cheezyflier
September 11th, 2009, 13:18
i fly jamaica - florida alot. yhis will be nice to have.

any of you out there who may be smuggling better look out for a kodiak floater in uscg paint. if i see ya i'll be callin the hornets, ala clear and present danger (the book, not the movie)

:icon_lol:

looking forward to those airports

kilo delta
September 11th, 2009, 13:27
PLXMkdAXDZw

Pffft....these days the good stuff comes on BluRay :bump:

Looking forward to the airport pack, Joe :ernae:

gera
September 11th, 2009, 13:35
They probably will use a road some where or a bay .......
I'm still not decided whether to make them show on the gps. I don't know how anybody will find them if I don't.

If they do not have ICAO codes just make a map, either wih coordinates or not....Charles Lindberg once said up in Alaska..."If its in a map any pilot worth his pickles can find it", that day he took off into the icy wind for it was very cold...:pop4:

robcap
September 11th, 2009, 13:35
Holy crap, where did you find that clip.......:icon_lol:

Bjoern
September 12th, 2009, 12:02
any of you out there who may be smuggling better look out for a kodiak floater in uscg paint. if i see ya i'll be callin the hornets, ala clear and present danger (the book, not the movie)

Note to self: Get a type IX u-boat...

PLXMkdAXDZw

Three hundred fifty pounds! *Faints*