PDA

View Full Version : addware?

Captain Tenneal
September 8th, 2009, 19:46
Hi Guys..

Well I have been running into this problem for a couple of months and when i do searches for it I can't seem to find any info for it around the net

Ok the Geuse

my kids system.. at random times to me, but i'm sure its in responce to something we do so "folks" jump on the speakers and start rambling on about crap they are trying to sell or inform "us" about something. it only stops when I go and completely shut down IE I reformatted her system loaded a full version of AVG on it and it went away for a while but now it has comeback i keep telling her that I think its some of the sites that she frequents "My space" and other teen community sites she visits that they are loading this add-ware on to her system...

now my friend that i help with her computers is now having this same problem(s) I guess it just comes on durring the night randomly or when she is watching TV from her home country

like i said i haven't found any info on this or how to remove it in my searches or maybe I just don't know what to search for?

johnh_049
September 8th, 2009, 20:00
you might want to read this...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic159488.html