PDA

View Full Version : Updates on the FW 190's by Mathias and Alx!!!

eddie
September 8th, 2009, 11:43
You have to go here to see the incredible work done by Mathias and Alx on the next 190 package they are working on!! The detail is incredible and definitely worth a look!!:applause:

http://www.classics-hangar.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=214&p=1733#p1733

RudiJG1
September 8th, 2009, 15:37
Those are phenomenal cockpits...among the best anywhere.

Rezabrya
September 8th, 2009, 15:43
I bought the first FW-190 package but I am sorry to say I can't justify paying for another package which is practically the same thing. Best of luck to you though!

MudMarine
September 8th, 2009, 16:23
Well I can "justify" it!! It's one of the best add-on packages for FSX yet! It's in my top five favorite planes. Absolutely one of the best VC's out there. I'll be happy to pay for a few more 190 varients! My opinions, to each their own.

deimos256
September 8th, 2009, 17:15
i second that, superior VC, great sounds, its not accusim but poor operation has consequences, loaded with little nuances, and its amazing on frames, whats not to like? I read that they worked a deal with A2A that they would do all the "A's" and A2A would do the Doras so I look forward to that too. Their cockpit renders were impressive too

RCAF_Gunner
September 8th, 2009, 17:22
You have to go here to see the incredible work done by Mathias and Alx on the next 190 package they are working on!! The detail is incredible and definitely worth a look!!:applause:

http://www.classics-hangar.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=214&p=1733#p1733

Thanks for the HU... beautiful work isn't it. Already on my "must have" list.

:mixedsmi:

Cheers,
Rick

Barvan40
September 8th, 2009, 18:19
... beautiful work isn't it. Already on my "must have" list.

:mixedsmi:

Cheers,
Rick

Same here, this is at the top of the list for me too, fantastic work! :applause:

MudMarine
September 8th, 2009, 19:36
Hope this one is going to be in the "near" future!:engel016::icon_lol:

spotlope
September 8th, 2009, 19:40
Sometimes you buy a plane because you just like the type, and sometimes it's such a beautiful work of 3D art that you get it, regardless of how you feel about the "real world" version. This one falls into the latter for me. What a fantastic bit of modeling and texturing this is. :ernae:

MudMarine
September 8th, 2009, 19:46
That sixth picture with the pilot looking over his shoulder........WOW!! Sold me, not that I wasn't before but that view just blew me away.......WOW!!:applause::jump:

Mathias
September 9th, 2009, 03:06
Cheers everyone! Really happy that you like the stuff!:bump:
I'm quite satisfied how the office turns out. Thanks to some serious hardware upgrade I was now basically in the position to do exactly what I ever wanted with this one.
Beside the (hopefully) obvious visual improvements you can expect some significant improvements on the programming as well as we'll be having some prominent assistance on the coding side this time around. More on that at a later date. We just won't do a mainteneance simulator, Uncle Sam is supposed to do that for you when you're in the airforce :engel016::kilroy:
The early variants will get updated accordingly once we're done with these here.

I bought the first FW-190 package but I am sorry to say I can't justify paying for another package which is practically the same thing. Best of luck to you though!

Rezabrya, as a customer who has purchased the early variants you'll be able to get the late variants at an (to be decided) upgrade price. You don't pay the full price. New customer can get both packages as a bundle if they choose so.

RudiJG1
September 9th, 2009, 04:29
All great news, Mathias, and thanks very much! As a proud "owner" of the Early Variants, I'm really looking forward to both the next package and the update...bravo for your commitment to excellence.

SpaceWeevil
September 9th, 2009, 05:55
Rezabrya, as a customer who has purchased the early variants you'll be able to get the late variants at an (to be decided) upgrade price. You don't pay the full price. New customer can get both packages as a bundle if they choose so.

There's the clincher for me - that's good marketing. I definitely fancy the Flugwerk version, it will be nice to have the choice of a '190 with non-metric gauges.