PDA

View Full Version : capitol airshow in sacramento

Daveroo
September 8th, 2009, 06:41
california capitol airshow..at mather airport this weekend...ive bought my tickets..three of em..one for me and two for my folks..and now my folks say they wont let me go ( no i not a whimp) unless the dr clears me to go...imma threaten the dr..tell him if he says no imma sit on him....that should scare him..hes a skinny lil bit of a thing.....
just heard on my local tv morning show..the P38 glacier girl will be there..if nothing else i wanna see that....that came from tim deckers mouth...they have a tv crew at deckers hanger in linclon ca interviewing him and he is going to take the dork tv reporter up and take him through some areobatics...should be fun...LOL

txnetcop
September 8th, 2009, 07:24
california capitol airshow..at mather airport this weekend...ive bought my tickets..three of em..one for me and two for my folks..and now my folks say they wont let me go ( no i not a whimp) unless the dr clears me to go...imma threaten the dr..tell him if he says no imma sit on him....that should scare him..hes a skinny lil bit of a thing.....
just heard on my local tv morning show..the P38 glacier girl will be there..if nothing else i wanna see that....that came from tim deckers mouth...they have a tv crew at deckers hanger in linclon ca interviewing him and he is going to take the dork tv reporter up and take him through some areobatics...should be fun...LOL

Hey I loved those Sacrament air shows and the car shows I used to go to! Hey Dave how close did that fire get to ya?
Ted

Daveroo
September 8th, 2009, 12:18
im on the south side of town...the fire was on the north side...we are about 3 miles from the origin point..i know about 7 people who lost homes though...shame..