PDA

View Full Version : Is any one else going to Fallon this week?

jdhaenens
September 8th, 2009, 05:56
I'm leaving for Fallon, Nevada Thursday for the Friday Airshow. Is anyone else headed that way?

txnetcop
September 8th, 2009, 07:20
I wish I was Jim-have fun Amigo!
Ted

BillgjCook
September 8th, 2009, 09:30
I'll be thair.:jump:

Navy Chief
September 8th, 2009, 10:48
I'm leaving for Fallon, Nevada Thursday for the Friday Airshow. Is anyone else headed that way?

PLEASE take some pictures, and post some here???

Thanks!

Jim, it would be cool if you could take some pictures of some of the buildings on the base, i.e. barracks, etc..? That is, if they will let you, and you have time!!!

NC

TARPSBird
September 8th, 2009, 10:56
Some people actually go to Fallon voluntarily? :icon_lol:

Navy Chief
September 8th, 2009, 11:36
Some people actually go to Fallon voluntarily? :icon_lol:

Ok now THAT is funny!

Along the lines of that question......anyone who goes to NAS Fallon (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) MUST do the Fallon Shuffle while there. It is mandatory!!!

The visit to Fallon would not be complete without it.

NC

Bone
September 8th, 2009, 11:47
I'm off and can get around easily. Maybe I'll go...are you guys going to meet up?

papab
September 8th, 2009, 12:49
Ok now THAT is funny!

Along the lines of that question......anyone who goes to NAS Fallon (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) MUST do the Fallon Shuffle while there. It is mandatory!!!

The visit to Fallon would not be complete without it.

NC

Been there ! Done that !
Air Wing training back in the 70's before our 72-73 Med Cruise on the Forrestal!!........

Not much sand in Fallon as I remember......

Rick

jdhaenens
September 8th, 2009, 12:50
Haven't arranged it yet, How about it Billy? I get there Thursday and leave Saturday.

@NC: The major reason I'm going is to get some accurate texture and building data so I can finish up my scenery. Of course I'd go for the show anyway...

BTW- I hope I don't leave an oil spot, so I won't need any kitty litter.

Jim