PDA

View Full Version : [video FSX] Does English hate American? (Flame)

mhimhi
September 8th, 2009, 03:11
_P_N7jsaoZE
This my old video but due to hacked channell i transported it in my new channel, so i decided to resume it...

vstudios
September 8th, 2009, 05:10
Excellent movie, do you have anymore movies in regards to ww2 birds ?

SpaceWeevil
September 8th, 2009, 05:23
Not quite sure I know what's going through your mind there, and not quite sure I want to! I'd love to see some more of these though - nicely done, very slick.

Tako_Kichi
September 8th, 2009, 05:53
Well it was certainly....err.....different! Good filming and editing but I am not sure what the storyline was if there was one at all.

d0mokun
September 8th, 2009, 05:55
All fun, kudos- the rickshaw part definitely got a giggle from these quarters. How very random.

I remember spending one long night painting Cocktail Hour- you made it look great in that video. :icon29:

Bone
September 8th, 2009, 06:50
Your cinematography skills are excellent. I want to learn how to do this.

JamesChams
September 8th, 2009, 09:18
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo, Mr. Mhimhi!

:applause::applause::applause::medals: :medals: :medals: :applause::applause::applause::applause:

idancesafetydance
September 8th, 2009, 13:21
Oh mhimhi, I never knew you had an account here at SOH.. it's me... ysflightman from youtube. Excellent video!

mhimhi
September 8th, 2009, 15:06
Oh mhimhi, I never knew you had an account here at SOH.. it's me... ysflightman from youtube. Excellent video!
:ernae:

All fun, kudos- the rickshaw part definitely got a giggle from these quarters. How very random.

I remember spending one long night painting Cocktail Hour- you made it look great in that video. :icon29:
you did itttttttttttt?????????????? COOOOOOOLLL!!!!:applause:

JamesChams THANKS!!!!!

Well it was certainly....err.....different! Good filming and editing but I am not sure what the storyline was if there was one at all

it's a little bit confused...but i mean that in war may born a love story!:engel016:

barryward12345
September 8th, 2009, 15:37
Can you kindly tell me what are the scenery and aircraft addons that are used in that video

Thanks

barry

mhimhi
September 8th, 2009, 16:30
Can you kindly tell me what are the scenery and aircraft addons that are used in that video

Thanks

barry

yes, at the end of this video u can find all the info about airplanes and scenery!!!:ernae:

CBris
September 8th, 2009, 19:35
Odd. Strange motivation for the title. Unnecessary blood.

But good filming - even if I do fail to see any point.

mhimhi
September 8th, 2009, 19:49
Odd. Strange motivation for the title. Unnecessary blood.

But good filming - even if I do fail to see any point.

thanks fo your comment... I understand your point of view, when i made it i meant to show the inutility of the war even if for someone sometimes seems the only way to solve some problem.. Then i wanna try the fsx possibility in combact...

excuse me if for my fault u do fail to see any point :engel016:

tigisfat
September 8th, 2009, 19:55
thanks fo your comment... I understand your point of view, when i made it i meant to show the inutility of the war even if for someone sometimes seems the only way to solve some problem.. Then i wanna try the fsx possibility in combact...

excuse me if for my fault u do fail to see any point :engel016:

Mhimhi, where are you from; if you don't mind my asking?

CBris
September 8th, 2009, 20:21
Not your fault Mhimhi.

I have been in the military and it did a lot of good things for me - I even play blood and guts PC games without wanting to run amok. I just found the idea of Brit planes doing nasty things to American planes a bit tasteless, as I do any violence in FSX - and with all those Piaggios buzzing around, your film was approaching Fritz Lang proportions - i.e. confusing and disturbing ;) Especially with the title you chose.

But like I said - good filming.

PS Fritz Lang was a legendary film-maker in his time... (Metropolis, the Dr. Mabuse films...)

mhimhi
September 9th, 2009, 02:41
Mhimhi, where are you from; if you don't mind my asking?

hi, i'm from italy..! :ernae:

Not your fault Mhimhi.

I have been in the military and it did a lot of good things for me - I even play blood and guts PC games without wanting to run amok. I just found the idea of Brit planes doing nasty things to American planes a bit tasteless, as I do any violence in FSX - and with all those Piaggios buzzing around, your film was approaching Fritz Lang proportions - i.e. confusing and disturbing ;) Especially with the title you chose.

But like I said - good filming.

PS Fritz Lang was a legendary film-maker in his time... (Metropolis, the Dr. Mabuse films...)

thank u for ur honest explanation and comparition to Fritz Lang i appreciate that :applause:!
However, with this video I meant that war sometimes may be uncontrolled, but this is not true for military people, i think they are good in many things expecially in Humanitarian!
thanks again

Roberto Conti