PDA

View Full Version : Swarm of Snowbirds

CG_1976
September 7th, 2009, 12:57
Ok who rattled the cage. Must have been them Blue Angels:icon_lol:.

Shylock
September 7th, 2009, 14:09
Pretty cool skins there. Did you paint them up?

Bone
September 7th, 2009, 14:17
Nice swarm.

CG_1976
September 7th, 2009, 14:31
No I didnt paint them, I only wish I had the magic touch of the painters pallet:icon_lol:. Im trying to find the readme for the painters name. My extent of painting is intermediate level, Adobe photo/paint shop.

Edit: Ah found the readme. It was painted by Ray Gagnon and available at flightsim.com. Its for the default F/A18, but I managed to fit her on to the CS F/A18 Xload. I should ask UKMIL for a C-17 snowbird repaint for transport.

svicar
September 7th, 2009, 23:07
Great screenies,CG.

When I swifted this repaint up I had no idea how good the scheme would look as a formation. Awesome shots indeed. I was wondering if by chance you should come across any more group shots of say, the 1680 by 1050 range, you could send one my way? I'd love to have one.

Cheers :ernae:

Naismith
September 7th, 2009, 23:16
If only eh? But I don't think the tax-payers will spring for them.....

CG_1976
September 7th, 2009, 23:37
Great screenies,CG.

When I swifted this repaint up I had no idea how good the scheme would look as a formation. Awesome shots indeed. I was wondering if by chance you should come across any more group shots of say, the 1680 by 1050 range, you could send one my way? I'd love to have one.

Cheers :ernae:
Give me a few days to sort through my screenies. Shouldnt be to much problem. I'm in group formation right now 35km outside Yellowknife heading to the Alert Station. Hope my buddy shows up with the Polaris need gogo juice to make this sim flight complete. I really need to find a FSX native Polaris.