I'll let the video say it all.... :wiggle:

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX4KkN4K--c

SimTube Link:
http://simtube.com/video/3588/A2A-Simulations-Piper-Cub

Vimeo:
http://www.vimeo.com/6451527

High Resolution 720P Download (WMV):
http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/commercial/flightsimulator/a2a_cub_movie_wmv.zip

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vX4KkN4K--c&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

MenendezDiego
September 5th, 2009, 22:37
You Da Man!

falcon409
September 5th, 2009, 22:47
The deciding factor, ultimately, will be the price. Makes no difference how impressed I am with what they've done (oh yea, I'm impressed). It will come down to price. So, I wait. . . . . .:kilroy:

gajit
September 5th, 2009, 22:58
wow - Got to get it just to make her scream!

jankees
September 5th, 2009, 23:17
oh yes, looking very good!

Kiwikat
September 5th, 2009, 23:21
wow - Got to get it just to make her scream!

No... nevermind. :icon_lol:

stiz
September 5th, 2009, 23:47
any one else notice the door flapping during the stall there? :jump:

nice vid cody, allthough the camera shake on the external shots was a bit overdone for my tastes :)

Mithrin
September 6th, 2009, 01:22
I've deleted all my default planes but I can't wait to put this version of the Piper Cub back in. Oh and good job on the female model too. Finally something that doesn't look hideous! I'll be gentle with her...I think. :icon_lol:

Good vid Cody.:applause:

bushpilot
September 6th, 2009, 02:02
Hmmm, it looks tempting. But the female looks like Latoya Jackson which is not so tempting:bump: Flight dynamics seem great, although sideslipping and spinning is nothing new in FS.

peter12213
September 6th, 2009, 06:10
I can't wait for this!!

Boomer
September 6th, 2009, 06:37
Wow!

Gotta have it!!!

Great vid Cody!

Kiwikat
September 6th, 2009, 06:42
Is there any idea WHEN this will be out today? I've got some things to do around the house, but want to pick it up ASAP... :wavey:

Nick C
September 6th, 2009, 06:56
Ok, good presentation. This really does look good and I can guarantee that I'll be making my passenger scream out loud!

Now, go have a shave before your next video you scruffy sod!

SirBenn21
September 6th, 2009, 07:07
any one else notice the door flapping during the stall there? :jump:

nice vid cody, allthough the camera shake on the external shots was a bit overdone for my tastes :)

I disagree, but thats me. :kilroy:

gajit
September 6th, 2009, 07:18
Im surprised the girl's hair does not move with the G

falcon409
September 6th, 2009, 07:47
Is there any idea WHEN this will be out today? I've got some things to do around the house, but want to pick it up ASAP...
Nope, just checked again and nothing yet.

gajit
September 6th, 2009, 07:50
Nope, just checked again and nothing yet.

LOL - i keep checking every 10 mins :isadizzy:

Naismith
September 6th, 2009, 09:33
Can we trust this salesman, he seems to have difficulty putting his cap on properly.
I jest of course, I am a grumpy old man.

Nick C
September 6th, 2009, 09:37
Can we trust this salesman, he seems to have difficulty putting his cap on properly.

Wearing hats indoors is bad form old chap, period.

Nick C
September 6th, 2009, 09:39
Also, do you hit the front and back of the cap with a rolled up newspaper? :d

Ahem, back to the topic. :engel016:

CodyValkyrie
September 6th, 2009, 10:06
Heheh!

I knew someone would make a comment about the hat, and/or the lack of shaving.

Paul K
September 6th, 2009, 10:12

They must have left out the instructions when he bought it

Nick C
September 6th, 2009, 10:22
They must have left out the instructions when he bought it

Nahhh, he doesn't have any mirrors in his house, I'm certain of that.

Shylock
September 6th, 2009, 11:20
Lmao Cody you are the man lol great job on the video bud. Although I think your subliminally making me wanna get Skoal.

CodyValkyrie
September 6th, 2009, 11:31
Lmao Cody you are the man lol great job on the video bud. Although I think your subliminally making me wanna get Skoal.
lol. Believe it or not, that little can of Skoal got WAY more talk than it should have gotten.... In the end, we decided to leave it in. It was felt it was personable, and very much me.

Actually, it isn't Skoal though, it is Grizzly... But that is besides the point. One shouldn't use tobacco products!

Shylock
September 6th, 2009, 12:00
lol. Believe it or not, that little can of Skoal got WAY more talk than it should have gotten.... In the end, we decided to leave it in. It was felt it was personable, and very much me.

Actually, it isn't Skoal though, it is Grizzly... But that is besides the point. One shouldn't use tobacco products!

Man now you tell me not to use it. I already went out and purchased some. When asked why, I told the clerk "Hey it must be good for you, Cody uses it and puts out some kick ass videos" lol I kid I kid. Kids don't use them.

All seriousness great job on the vid. Makes me wanna buy this A2A fine product.

CodyValkyrie
September 6th, 2009, 12:03
Oh man... I'm in trouble now!

Just remember, I didn't put a gun to anyone's head....

ryanbatc
September 6th, 2009, 12:07
Wow! That looks really fun. I just wish the lady would say "oh my gosh" instead of what they are using now.

CodyValkyrie
September 6th, 2009, 12:37
BTW, thank you Francois at FSAddon for allowing us to use Tongass Fjords for the video. That package is absolutely outstanding. I think this video reflects the beauty of that scenery.

dswo
September 6th, 2009, 12:53

She uses xxtra-hold styling clay.

MCDesigns
September 6th, 2009, 13:19

That was my first thought, guess I spend to much time with CGI females in my other work. A2A should have used a different hairstyle, maybe a cap with ponytail that can be animated, would be more believable.

Great job on the video Cody, it was awesome!! :ernae::ernae::ernae:

SirBenn21
September 6th, 2009, 13:32
Wow! That looks really fun. I just wish the lady would say "oh my gosh" instead of what they are using now.

I agree with you mate. Kinda hurts the ears.

Nick C
September 6th, 2009, 13:45
Can I believe my eyes? Are you really all discussing whether a virtual persons hair moves in the simulator? Gosh, how this sim has changed you all. :d

Dangerous Beans
September 6th, 2009, 13:54
Any painters out there want to make Heidi a redhead for me, I like redheads :D

MCDesigns
September 6th, 2009, 14:01
Can I believe my eyes? Are you really all discussing whether a virtual persons hair moves in the simulator? Gosh, how this sim has changed you all. :d

It's accusim!! :ernae: I was actually expecting it to be animated when Cody opened the window in the video :isadizzy:

CodyValkyrie
September 6th, 2009, 14:12
Sometimes even meeting one's own expectations is hard to do ;)

I'm so happy to see so many people excited about the product and the video. This has been a very touching product for me.

RCAF_Gunner
September 6th, 2009, 17:03
Awesome video. I downloaded the hi res version ~ it was worth the wait!

:icon29:

CodyValkyrie
September 7th, 2009, 12:42
The high res version was done at 25FPS at 720P.

arrowmaker
September 7th, 2009, 13:22
Awesome video. I downloaded the hi res version ~ it was worth the wait!

:icon29:

Same here and it persuaded me to purchase. I had been sitting on the fence, with this one, being an owner of the Flight Replica's model. However after seeing this video my index finger took on a life of it's own, and said to it self "must press Add this to my cart" I simply could not resist. :icon_lol: