PDA

View Full Version : Naff little scenery and much better repaints...

IanP
September 5th, 2009, 14:22
Well, as promised, I not only got around to packaging up that little representative scenery I did for RAF Boulmer, but I also did Chris Brisland's repaints for the Accel EH101 in RAF 22 Squadron (SAR) and RN 771NAS (SAR) schemes.

So while my sceneries may usually be pretty bad, this time you get something that's actually worth having, too - Chris's repaints! :applause:

Both Boulmer and the repaints - along with my RAF Valley AFD update and RNAS Culdrose scenery if you want somewhere better than default to fly them from - are available as usual from my Dark Corner of du Interwebz: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk

peter12213
September 5th, 2009, 14:32
I knew it was Boulmer me and my ex girlfriend used to rent a caravan up there, for, well you know what lol, was great waking up and seeing the seaking roaring over us!!

Nick C
September 5th, 2009, 14:42
Thanks for the links Ian. :applause:

Matt Wynn
September 5th, 2009, 14:51
yeah we can guess what Peter, lets bet them sea-king pilots had some 'action' to spectate on them few days :ernae: good on yer pal :icon_lol: and to be all British about it "get in there son!"

Ian, thanks buddy gives me somewhere new to put the 'ole FS9 storch :icon_lol: oh and the merlins :applause:

CG_1976
September 5th, 2009, 15:06
Thank you Ian for Both Boulmer and the repaints. Boulmer in my American dialect looks like a hole in the wall SAR air station. Makes Boulmer even more unique to me and will spruce up the UK. now i just need to find something to fix the UK ground textures.

IanP
September 6th, 2009, 01:27
The European replacement texture set by Adam Mills, at Avsim, is your best bet for that.

Makes the UK green again, at the expense of some random other bits of world going a bit greener than they strictly should be, too.

bushpilot
September 6th, 2009, 01:57
Thanks Ian! Excellent place to work on my rotor-landing skills. Great EH101 paints too:wavey:!

Kavehpd
September 6th, 2009, 02:25
Thanks for the heads up.:ernae: