PDA

View Full Version : I am having a problem.

bobhegf
October 23rd, 2008, 12:01
Can`t go to download section.Sorry fellows I was having problems posting as well.

bearcat241
October 23rd, 2008, 12:48
Yup...i can't upload anything either :banghead: ...been tryin' to up an ALPHA Tigercat panel & dp mod and my modded napalm FX.

bobhegf
October 23rd, 2008, 13:54
I wanted to check to see if it was me and found it wasn`t. I can go to other sights and download with no problem.I also had problems posting as well,as you can see.:d

Ettico
October 23rd, 2008, 14:55
Same here. The home page doesn't seem to be working either.

All hackers must die, or at least get long prison sentences. And I don't care how young the punks are. We can build Punk Prisons.

I'm serious. This crap is getting out of hand. I'm downloading a meg of threat signatures every other day at the behest of my internet security software. At this rate, the security software will soon take up my whole computer.

I want scalps. Punk scalps. Lots of them.

Dirtman
October 23rd, 2008, 15:31
My opinion of malicious hackers?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I want just 2 things from them ..... their balls for bookends on my mantle.

And I'm gonna find um too ... I know exactly how. Done it before.

They picked exactly the wrong place & exactly the wrong person to :censored: with.

Kofschip
October 23rd, 2008, 17:26
Dirtman, I don't know how to do that, but if you have a way of going after them, please do it with a vengeance.:tgun2:

Hern07
October 23rd, 2008, 18:21
Dirtman, I don't know how to do that, but if you have a way of going after them, please do it with a vengeance.:tgun2:

Just introduce them to a girl and maybe they would find something more satisfying (or maybe not) :d

Oglivie
October 23rd, 2008, 20:00

Ditto that!

Good_2_Be
October 23rd, 2008, 20:50
[quote=Dirtman;20346]My opinion of malicious hackers?

I want just 2 things from them ..... their balls for bookends on my mantle.

There probably to small for bookends, but they might make some girl a nice set of earrings........

miamieagle
October 24th, 2008, 04:42
Dam the Hackers. I Hate them too. They have mess up my PC before!:banghead:

Dirtman
October 24th, 2008, 12:29
Gentlemen; this is not about revenge at all .... it's about justice.

If you have not do so already; please see my post in this thread:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=2270

Individuals who maliciously hack in this manner; always revel in their own cleverness. Past experience has shown they are always traceable because they do not know everything.

The only 3 questions remaining to be answered are:

- Is he a current member, past member or guest?
- The motive for his attacks on SOH
- How does he like his new roommate? (see above thread)

I really can not say anything more at this time.