PDA

View Full Version : Ade9x

rich12545
September 4th, 2009, 10:04
Had some time so was looking around the old hangar's links. Went to scruffy duck and found this. It is an airport enhancement that now works with fs9 and it's free. They ask for a $5 donation at the main site. I'm going to fool around with it and if it works as billed will certainly contribute. Thought I'd pass this along. Here's the site.

http://www.scruffyduckscenery.co.uk/

Felixthreeone
September 4th, 2009, 16:25
ADE9X is probably the single most important tool to come along for FS9 since the original Afcad program....it is a work of programming art. Thank you Jon and the scruffyduck team!:ernae:

edmoore235
September 4th, 2009, 16:49
WOW! Downloaded it and all I can say is WOW! Thanks for another GREAT tool for FS9..... Thanks for the HU as well....

Ed :jump:

idancesafetydance
September 4th, 2009, 18:51
I fixed up my home airport, 57C.... still needs building work, especially to the south, The airport has been updated (new ramps, new hangars etc.) and the airiel photo is old, so the buildings to the north are correct.

Wing_Z
September 4th, 2009, 19:32
I had a look, but it couldn't find my FS9 which still has a registry issues I must fix sometime.
What's it do that AFCAD and/or AFX doesn't do?

Willy
September 4th, 2009, 19:48
Looks like it shows where the buildings are which AFCAD don't do.

idancesafetydance
September 4th, 2009, 19:57
Looks like it shows where the buildings are which AFCAD don't do.
You can also place, move, and rotate building freely.

Felixthreeone
September 4th, 2009, 20:00
...And allows you to exclude, place scenery objects, taxiway signs....there is a looong list of features this program brings to the table....and it does all of this with an interface as easy to use as afcad. If you are proficient with afcad, you will be able to do flightsim miracles with this!! I can't stop using it!!!

modelr
September 5th, 2009, 03:43
And, if it won't find your FS folder by registry, you can point it there. Simply open your main folder and copy the address, paste it in the search window.

Willy
September 5th, 2009, 12:17
I installed it last night, but the thing keeps locking up on me when I go to open an airport.