PDA

View Full Version : SOH or Google Bug???

winslow33
October 23rd, 2008, 11:31
Hello.

When I Googled sim-outhouse.com a minute ago, I clicked on the main link like always. I got the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/worm/public_html/index.php on line 25

I had to go back to the google results and click on the CFS2 Discussion and get to the forums page to get to the CFS1 discussion.:isadizzy:

Is anybody else getting this? Is it SOH, Google, or my computer?:banghead:

Dangerousdave26
October 23rd, 2008, 15:30
It is another attack by the hacker

Expect us to go down shortly and Ickie to do a lot of work.

Getting real old real fast I would guess.

Save any old links you want now and copy text from anything that may be important

humbles
October 25th, 2008, 10:20
~S~Winslow, suggest you do not search for simouthouse.If you do you will get the same results as before. I have noticed, torrents and a lot of other not so nice things out there when you use a search engine.

winslow33
October 25th, 2008, 12:02
That's solid advice. I'll add the CFS1 forums to my favorites.

smilo
October 25th, 2008, 16:44
try this;

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

winslow33
October 25th, 2008, 17:13
Thanks for the link. I'll add that right now...
:applause::applause::applause:

humbles
October 27th, 2008, 11:02
~S~.So winslow , when are we going to see the 67th special Operations squadron .May I ask .What is it all about? and are you the founder . I have had the pleasure of being the founder of a few squadrons in the past . Even a few here within these forums.I am looking forward to seeing a new squadron and perhaps new players online..........

winslow33
October 27th, 2008, 11:25
Well, I had no idea making/ maintaining was so much work:isadizzy:. I'm still trying to set it up! It might take a while now that school's back. Perhaps Christmas?:isadizzy: I was thinking October, but THAT's out of the question. To aswer your other questions, yes I'm the founder, and as for what it's all about, it's kind of like the other CFS sites, exept it's stricly Continuation War. It'll offer aircraft and scenery. Right now I'm working on Moscow.:d

I'll post more later...

humbles
October 27th, 2008, 14:25
~S~ Any thing new to cfs ,in my eyes can only be good.You mention .Moscow.All I can say is we had all better check our antifreeze for this new venture, flying over Moscow in the new year will be very cold.So a winter warmer might also be the order for the day .I will try my hardest to be on your first mission.Please send out invites .

winslow33
October 27th, 2008, 15:03
:mixedsmi:Yeah. I'll have to outfit all my panels with pitot heat buttons! I have no idea how much the Luftwaffe bombed Moscow, but I felt I had to include it!

I'll send out those invites as soon as the site is nearing completion.

Pratt&Whitney
October 27th, 2008, 20:12
Just the Continuation, what about the Winter War :-P

winslow33
October 28th, 2008, 16:36
Well, I kind of wanted to have three teams: Finnish, Russian, and German. I don't think I can do winter war because the Germans didn't participate.:isadizzy: