PDA

View Full Version : my apologies to all

war.ace
October 23rd, 2008, 10:56
Hello, this is warfreak. I am really sorry for what I did I did not mean to make anyone feel sad or mad. I also did not mean to make someone leave the site. I really am sorry and I promise I will never try to make anyone feel bad. If you are going to ban this account pls dont. If you dont want me posting here I wont post. just please dont ban me. Also I feel I have to let you guys know that this site is the reason I am interested in cfs3 and this site is the reason I ever wanted to become who I want to be when I grow up. You guys are like brothers to me. I remember posting a thread about me going to quit playing cfs 3, but you guys told me to get a joystick which I did(that was one of the bests things I did in life) and I got more interested in flying.

Again, I'm really sorry.

Chris

middle
October 23rd, 2008, 11:14
You didn't make anyone leave the site....so don't hang responsibility for that on your self. I for one hope that you learned a bit about conducting yourself in a public forum. There was a lot going on at the time of your banning and unfortunate as it was, it happened. So, today is a new day, start with a clean slate and...welcome back.....just be cool. middle

loverboy1
October 23rd, 2008, 11:44
hey warfreak , loverboy1, - alot happend since you went on holiday for me

got hot new system . had fire lost all got all back thanks to GRIZZELY ....and got eto loaded and cfs3 with super graphics, and the vista thing fixed form help on this-board ....

so keep in touch .... and let me know how your doing in cfs3 and all eto its agreat board as you know

excuse my spelling

im excited

loverboy1

Squiffy
October 23rd, 2008, 11:50
OK Chris, congratulations for having the courage and the humility to address the situation and make amends. Now that you have shown you have the desire to "press on," as Chuck Yeager would say, you can make a new start and gain some valuable experience not just in aviation, but in simulation and computer communications. So... take a deep breath, shake it off, and get back in there!

:icon31:

O-1Driver
October 23rd, 2008, 11:56
Welcome back partner. Good to have you back.:applause:

O-1

pachi
October 23rd, 2008, 14:28
Welcome back:ernae:

DonSPa
October 23rd, 2008, 18:09
wb war and part of growing up is admitting when u maybe wrong etc.One thing about writing things online is u have to be very careful on how u word things,sometimes it is very very easy to misread something typed or written and can be blown out of proportion.There were things going on that u didnt realize was happening and words were said at the wrong moment.Its nice to see u are man enough to make apologies and thats a step in the right direction.Now u can move on and hope that u enjoy everything this game has to offer and some day who knows u maybe able to give advice and help someone on here as well

westview
October 23rd, 2008, 18:23
Welcome Back!

flyer01
October 23rd, 2008, 19:55
Glad to see you back. Post some pictures of ETO.

Pat Pattle
October 23rd, 2008, 22:44
This is good news, nice to have you back !

Clive :)

BeauBrummie
October 24th, 2008, 04:39
Welcome indeed kiddo, now have some enjoyment here ;-)

Jeff

Starspeeder_3000
October 24th, 2008, 10:40
Glad to see you return to the fold, I hope things will be better for you now. Just smile, be polite, and keep moving forward.:d:running:

ronnybengt
October 24th, 2008, 12:31
empty thread starter...well anyways hello again

R

wolfger
October 24th, 2008, 12:32
Welcome back!:jump: and Gute Jagd!

Cameljockey
October 24th, 2008, 13:03
Now get back on the flight line rookie!!:a1451:

CJ

cristiano103
October 24th, 2008, 21:44
empty thread starter...well anyways hello again

R

I just thought the same as You but I discovered that he only wrote with white characters.

Welcome back war.ace and have always good flying.
Cristiano "Astore62"

ronnybengt
October 24th, 2008, 23:13
lol.....that figures...dubble welocme back then..war...and cheers christiano..

gute jagd
R

Nonato
October 25th, 2008, 00:55
Hello, this is warfreak. I am really sorry for what I did I did not mean to make anyone feel sad or mad. I also did not mean to make someone leave the site. I really am sorry and I promise I will never try to make anyone feel bad. If you are going to ban this account pls dont. If you dont want me posting here I wont post. just please dont ban me. Also I feel I have to let you guys know that this site is the reason I am interested in cfs3 and this site is the reason I ever wanted to become who I want to be when I grow up. You guys are like brothers to me. I remember posting a thread about me going to quit playing cfs 3, but you guys told me to get a joystick which I did(that was one of the bests things I did in life) and I got more interested in flying.

Chris

Welcome back, Chris.

Nonato