PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Tigermeet; food for new repaints....

Warrant
September 3rd, 2009, 07:49
Hi people,

Soon @ Kleine Brogel, BE: The NATO Tiger Meet.

I'm gonna participate, and planning on bringing home a lot of pic's :ernae:

More info here: http://www.natotigers.org/tigermeet/premeet.php?ntmID=48

It is going to bee a good week, after the public NTM day @ Sept 18th, there will be an airshow @ Sanicole (some 15km from KB) that sunday.

On the page you will find an overview of all the other participants as well. It looks promising :applause:

Ferry, got your camera ready? ;):rolleyes:

Ferry_vO
September 3rd, 2009, 07:59
Ferry, got your camera ready? ;):rolleyes:

Hell yeah!!! :d

Tickets have been ordered, transportation is been arranged!

Will probably not go to KB though, but the Corsair, Lightning, B-17, Spit & Hurricane are plenty of reasons to go to Sanicole, and with a bit of luck the Vulcan will be there too! :applause:

Warrant
September 3rd, 2009, 08:49
Hell yeah!!! :d

Tickets have been ordered, transportation is been arranged!

Will probably not go to KB though, but the Corsair, Lightning, B-17, Spit & Hurricane are plenty of reasons to go to Sanicole, and with a bit of luck the Vulcan will be there too! :applause:

LOL, I'll do the pic's at KB then :bump::ernae:

peter12213
September 3rd, 2009, 08:55
Looking forward to seeeing those pics guys, and I do hope you get see the Vulcan, I saw her earlier this year and XH558 is just the best thing ever when you see it, the pilot is not afraid to throw it around either!!

Mr.Mugel
September 3rd, 2009, 10:16
Driving to Kirchheim unter Teck (near Stuttgart) tomorrow, http://www.oldtimer-hahnweide.de/
Site is only in german, but there will be lots of warbirds, Me-109, FW-190 P-51, P-40, B-17, 6 Ju-52, I-16, DR-1, Storch, Hurricane, Sea Fury, Li-2, Me-163 (Glider, I think), B-25, 2 Me-108s, Yak-3 etc... 374 planes listed, on a small grass field. Not all will be landing thought, 109 and B-17 will be display only...

Ferry_vO
September 3rd, 2009, 10:43
That looks like a great event, Mr. mugel but too far from home on such a short notice. I hope they fixed the Flug Werk Fw-190 because last sunday the oil was leaking from the prop by the gallon...

Bjoern
September 4th, 2009, 07:55
The Luftwaffe is just sending Tonkas and no tigerized Eurofighters? :kilroy: