PDA

View Full Version : Epic LT Pilots?

Lionheart
October 23rd, 2008, 09:20
Hey guys,

Are there any Epic LT addicts in here? I need some people that fly it 'alot' and know it pretty well.

:ernae:

Bill

Felixthreeone
October 23rd, 2008, 09:22
...Well I fly it a lot....but don't know it that well:redf:...you made her very immersive and as a result, It has me slightly behind on the more intricate systems lol

Sean Doran
October 23rd, 2008, 09:42
I fly it often but Dont pay much attention to things going on in the cockpit I put it on AP and go about my business.:ernae:

CodyValkyrie
October 23rd, 2008, 09:43
Count me in Bill

Tako_Kichi
October 23rd, 2008, 10:20
I haven't flown it in the past couple of weeks due to working on 'other stuff' but it has been a favourite of mine since I got it and is in my group of five aircraft that get most airtime.

Lionheart
October 23rd, 2008, 10:21
Hey guys,

Cool.. I am sending you some IM's.

:ernae:

Bill

harleyman
October 23rd, 2008, 10:24
I would if I could......:banghead:

But good luck in your venture....:ernae:

harleyman
October 23rd, 2008, 10:24
I would if I could.....:banghead:

Best of luck in your venture though....:applause:

Sorry for double post...I was getting a strange admin error and thought it did not post....

Dexdoggy
October 23rd, 2008, 17:26
This is the most complex plane I fly regulary, use it a fair bit because it pushes my GA limits almost into tubeliner territory! (so fast, smooth graphics, all those buttons and screens!) :applause:
Love it, but not sure if I could help as all my FSX time is a bit time-limited of late! :redf:

CG_1976
October 23rd, 2008, 17:33
Ive been flying around Cuba 3 times a week and at least once from MUGM NAS to KTPA as a stop over then onto KGRB and back to MUGM via same route. Absolute dream flight. Right now as im typing im over bismark heading to Transload Virtual's Oregon scenery.

mattskinner
November 19th, 2008, 13:27
Count me in if help is still needed! :)

Lionheart
November 19th, 2008, 14:47
Hey Matt,

Thanks for voluteering. Its all over now. I have sent over your link though to the updated model.

Bill

SirBenn21
November 19th, 2008, 15:06
Hey Matt,

Thanks for voluteering. Its all over now. I have sent over your link though to the updated model.

Bill

I'm still waiting for the 1.6 link to be sent from the online merchant where I've purchased it from. :mad:

But I would'nt say I fly it more than 1-2 hours a week.

Good model. Thanks again Bill

Ben