PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Container Manager; Problem

Lionheart
September 1st, 2009, 09:01
Hey guys,

My ACM will no longer render my Gmax models.. Does anyone know what the popup alert 'Floating point division by zero' and then the rendering stops and no model is visible, or perhaps a handful of Vertices show up.

This has happened now with many models. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

I did just reload the program from the installer which didnt help. (Deleted the previous one to see if that would do it, but that didnt work either).

Note; I tried it on some other planes and they either do not render or hang up and stall the program. I am thinking its a graphics card issue. :banghead:

Bill

Henry
September 1st, 2009, 09:23
are they fs9 models or fsx?
i cannot load fsx models
Xp or Vista?
i have seen that error before
H

Bjoern
September 1st, 2009, 09:47
Updated anything lately, like drivers or other stuff?

- Edit:

You might just have triggered the end of the world. :d
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Divide_by_zero

Lionheart
September 1st, 2009, 11:02
You might just have triggered the end of the world. :d
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Divide_by_zero

That is hilarious, lol....

Are they fs9 models or fsx?
i cannot load fsx models
Xp or Vista?
i have seen that error before

Henry

Henry,

They are FS9 Gmax models. My OS is WinXP Regular. But I have a Apple iMac with an nVidia graphics card. It has the latest drivers.

I tried some other models and they didnt work either, so I am thinking this might be why.. arrgh..

I am thinking of getting an ATI card for it.

Bjoern
September 1st, 2009, 13:06
It has the latest drivers.

Updated before or after the problem started?

Lionheart
September 1st, 2009, 15:28
Updated before or after the problem started?

Actually, I do not remember it running on this computer. Ive had it since December, and I believe thats about the time I lost ACM. I havent really needed it until today.

Now, here's something wierd. I just found that it will show the solid model and vertice view (points), but not the wireframe. However, when I go to use it in Parameters, it only works with wireframe view, which is the view that doesnt work presently.. arrgh..

Bill