PDA

View Full Version : Looking for..

scubakobe
August 31st, 2009, 21:50
I am looking for someone out there who has access to an airport and would be able to take photos of all the hangars, and other things that I will go in to more detail with.

I can drive around Southern California, but I thought it would be neat to design a scenery somewhere else with the help of another person.

As with most of my sceneries, it would include ground polygons and of course photo-real objects with help from whoever may be able to provide the photos.

Let me know if you would be able to do this, or know someone who can.

If you haven't seen any of my sceneries, here's an example of what I do with ground polygons and such:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5622/20811823.jpg

MenendezDiego
September 4th, 2009, 20:27
How about KEZM? Heart of Georgia Regional Airport, home to the Middle Georgia Aviation College.

I have full access (since I'm a student and work there).

scubakobe
September 11th, 2009, 15:19
The only problem I see with designing that airport is the lack of high resolution aerial imagery in the area. The best I could get is 1 meter resolution NAIP imagery.

This is what I used for Orofino, but I generally don't like to use it because it makes anything that isn't a ground polygon look blurry.

Might as well try it anyway!

If you still are interested in taking the pictures, send me a PM and let me know where to send an email.

Thanks!