PDA

View Full Version : Found something

Ickie
August 30th, 2009, 08:40
Today I went into my studio to put something new on it and it has not been turned on since just before I had my heart thing.
Well
I see that there is a few tracks already laid down.
I found this, and it was named "Heart Attack"
:monkies:
http://ronnylarson.com/mp3/heart%20attack.mp3

Snuffy
August 30th, 2009, 10:11
Thats got some great sound to it ... love the Bass ...

Willy
August 30th, 2009, 10:39
The worst wreck I was ever in, I had Van Halen "You Really Got Me" playing on the tape deck when I was hit head on in a curve by an idiot cutting the center. :isadizzy:

Chacha
August 31st, 2009, 09:16
The worst wreck I was ever in, I had Van Halen "You Really Got Me" playing on the tape deck when I was hit head on in a curve by an idiot cutting the center. :isadizzy:

Enjoyed listening to your collection. Dreams is one of my favorites. 'Goodbye Lonesome Friday! Look out Saturday here I come'. Santa Clause- man that's creative.

Daughter and I sing on karaoke everynight, after dinner, to release some tension. We love music, but music seems not to like us. Personally, I am off beat, off tune, but i try to sing. (I can't and will not sing on pub Karaoeke though)

Music is one of the way we express ourselves.

"You Really Got Me" --- Man that song reminds me of my younger years.

"I Feel Good"--- (this is my ring tone) When Hannah gets married she wanted that song after her vows, crazy girl!

Eli

Lionheart
August 31st, 2009, 09:20
Great song Ickie! That would make a great background song for a flying video.

Bill

Dangerousdave26
August 31st, 2009, 12:07
Great song Ickie! That would make a great background song for a flying video.

Bill

Check out the rest of his catalog that's not the only one.

Personally I have always felt that the best musicians never make it to the big time for one reason or another. I will put Ron in that category I really like some of his stuff.

To tell you all a funny story I was playing Rons music for my wife in July. She knows nothing about him at all.

At one point she asked the question "How old is this guy?"

By chance this was just as I started to play PMB...

She said "Nevermind he's 53"

:icon_lol:

Alright so maybe you don't see the humor in that but she was close.

And you need to listen to PMB if you have not...

Just don't play it for the kids. :applause:

Chacha
September 1st, 2009, 09:06
If it wasn't for ..... Prozac, Marijuana and Beer!.... I wouldn't be here, I wiggle when I walk, and I slurred when I talk, thank God I'm still here....:monkies: :monkies: :monkies:

Thank God.... Hannah wasn't listening..... Mom, what's Prozac? eek!

Sorry this letter took so long.... its just my letter saying goodbye... why am i starting to cry? .... the rodeo - i hurt my spine... when i needed you, you were with another guy....

very emotional...