PDA

View Full Version : RealFlight - Rebranded

vstudios
August 27th, 2009, 11:21
Just a small heads up for those that visit our website, we've going through a little make-over with a new website and new domain name.

For those that it effects please update your book marks to the following :

From

Realflight - realflight.co.uk

to

VertigoStudios - vertigostudios.co.uk

Mathias
August 27th, 2009, 11:29
Thanks for the headsup, Dean.
Does that in any way affect any registration redirects if I need to reinstall the F6F?

vstudios
August 27th, 2009, 11:32
Thanks for the headsup, Dean.
Does that in any way affect any registration redirects if I need to reinstall the F6F?

Hi Mathias, regarding previous orders.. no need to worry Im now taking over support for all previous FSD customers. All current and previous orders will now be taken care of via our new website, so our current customers need not worry.

Tim-HH
August 27th, 2009, 11:57
Thanks for the info, Dean! :)

I like the new name and logo! :applause:

Greetings
Tim

vstudios
August 27th, 2009, 12:06
:wavey: Thanks Tim, appreciated

stiz
August 27th, 2009, 13:23
like the new site, might wanna check the hellcats release date though! :icon_lol:

vstudios
August 27th, 2009, 13:39
:icon_lol: oops, now corrected, thanks for the heads up.

like the new site, might wanna check the hellcats release date though! :icon_lol:

spotlope
August 27th, 2009, 14:14
Congrats, Dean. I know what a pain it is to set up a new site and get it running well. Looks like you guys are off to a good start. :ernae:

vstudios
August 27th, 2009, 14:38
Hi Bill, thanks for the kind words. Im so excited... I will actually be able to go to bed before 0500 hrs, the wife will be pleased. Still plenty to do on her though :173go1:

spotlope
August 27th, 2009, 14:51
I assume you're referring to the site? :monkies:

harleyman
August 27th, 2009, 15:06
Best of luck getting set up and smoothed out...:ernae:

Thanks for the heads up....

dadmod
August 27th, 2009, 17:40
Lots of effort and time! Thanks for the HU
Hope that SBD is coming along too :applause:

CodyValkyrie
August 27th, 2009, 21:28
Cheers and thanks for the update. Bookmarked for sure!

Good luck Dean!

vstudios
August 28th, 2009, 00:27
lol, as soon as I posted the reply I thought.. ok someones gonna read this and think :pop4:
I assume you're referring to the site? :monkies:

SpaceWeevil
August 28th, 2009, 02:10
Hi Dean,
The new site doesn't recognise my user name or password. It doesn't even recognise my registered e-mail so I can't apply for another PW. Do I need to re-register or what?
Thanks

BOOM
August 28th, 2009, 07:26
Glad to see you back Dean!! Really looking forword to The SBD!!

papab
August 28th, 2009, 07:36
Hi Dean,
The new site doesn't recognise my user name or password. It doesn't even recognise my registered e-mail so I can't apply for another PW. Do I need to re-register or what?
Thanks
I reused my old user name & password form the other site and it registered fine....

Henry
August 28th, 2009, 07:37
lol, as soon as I posted the reply I thought.. ok someones gonna read this and think :pop4:
Not I :monkies:
LOL
good luck
and thanks
H

vstudios
August 28th, 2009, 11:26
The old user names and passwords will not work on the new site, you'll be needing to re-register.. it takes less than a minute and worth your time.

vstudios
August 28th, 2009, 11:27
Hi boom, thanks for your kinds words, I was never away.. just laying low :wiggle:
Glad to see you back Dean!! Really looking forword to The SBD!!