PDA

View Full Version : Phillipine Shuttle needs Pilots....

gera
August 26th, 2009, 12:15
A FSX Mission for ship shape airline pilots out of a job. Fly with Olas Air, the newest Shuttle service in the Phillipines. Salary according to your experience and tact with passengers, specially women.You will be checked by Capt. Sireia Blanca, senior pilot of the company,she will really check you out. Important....clean nails are a must if you have any desire to fly these DH8īs.

Will need for mission...Dash 8-311 Regional airliner from Premaircraft.com
"Five Aircraft Package-European" since Olas is part of Cirrus which is a partner of Lufthansa (Got it?)......file: dhc8_5ex.zip

Have a nice flight....if you ever fly this!!!!!............:pop4:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/DEDIA-poster.jpg

-------------------------UPLOADS TOMORROW-------------------

Lionheart
August 26th, 2009, 12:18
Gera, you are amazing. Have you counted up how many of these missions you have done??

I think you need to start looking into writing short stories and publishing them. I'll bet you could write some amazing stuff.

Bill

gera
August 26th, 2009, 12:44
Hi Bill.....heheheh, yea, once I really retire I will "invent" something to write about under a tranquile (?) palm tree and my laptop. I am planning some activities to get some of you guys to come and fly these "adventures" online with me maybe once every two weeks or once a month. Iīll post when I have everything set up.....on the side, I am trying to get Copa Airlines (Continentalīs partner) to pay for a round trip to Panama + a four day stay in a resort Hotel for a couple of sim pilots and their wifes--am writting the contest rules now...if it goes through maybe you can come down for a nice hot holiday on a nice beach hotel here.....neat no?:jump::jump:
----any new surprises from you soon????...we really need a good AN2 right now.....

Bjoern
August 27th, 2009, 07:45
Sireia Blanca, senior pilot of the company,she will really check you out.

Oh lā lā! :d

Will need for mission...Dash 8-311 Regional airliner from Premaircraft.com
"Five Aircraft Package-European" since Olas is part of Cirrus which is a partner of Lufthansa (Got it?)......

Wat? :kilroy:

...on the side, I am trying to get Copa Airlines (Continentalīs partner) to pay for a round trip to Panama + a four day stay in a resort Hotel for a couple of sim pilots and their wifes--am writting the contest rules now...if it goes through maybe you can come down for a nice hot holiday on a nice beach hotel here.....neat no?:jump::jump:

Cool!

The best thing about this is that I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
So plenty of panamese chicas for me. :d