PDA

View Full Version : Recommend some 2 Player Wii Games

Cerberus
August 25th, 2009, 21:56
I wanna get some fun and simple Wii games for the girlfriend and I to play. She gets afraid of the zombie games I have late at night lol. But she really likes golf and the sports games that came with the system. Maybe a good racing game, and some other easy sports games, or anything that doesn't have a huge learning curve.

Thanks

OBIO
August 25th, 2009, 22:10
Jesse

Get the new Sports Resort package. Lot of fun games on that disc and it has the improved Motion Plus (come with one Motion Plus add on, extras are $20 a pop). I like the archery, sword fighting, golf is vastly improved and harder (a full 18 hole course to boot), wake boarding, skydiving, dogfighting (not like Michael Vick, but like Snoopy and Red Baron), ping pong. The Motion Plus thingie really improved the accuracy of how well the Wii system tracks your movements. Oh, basketball....3 on 3 is fun. I haven't played these games against my wife much yet, but have played them all single player and they are a blast.

Make sure you have two nunchuk thingies.

OBIO

stiz
August 26th, 2009, 04:23
yea i'd second the sports stuff as well, great fun. Theres a crazy rabbit game as well which is pretty fun .. but as most things, better once you've had a few :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
August 26th, 2009, 06:14
i say go with r/l games.
my wife and i play checkers, 500 rummy, chinese checkers, and sorry.

Cerberus
August 27th, 2009, 00:31
Do you need the Motion Plus upgrade for Sports Resort, or does it work well with the standard controller?

OBIO
August 27th, 2009, 07:02
You need the Motion Plus with Sports Resort. From what I understand, most future Wii games will have Motion Plus, so you might as well go ahead and pick up the extra Motion Plus add on thingie......believe me when I say that the difference between the original and Motion Plus is like night and day...so much more precise.

OBIO