PDA

View Full Version : Any news about Crashaz's PH new scenery?

pawport
October 22nd, 2008, 17:22
It has been a while since I've visited SOH forum last time and lost track of Crashaz'z blog with info about his work on PHP v.2. Photos, he posted there, made me pretty excited.
I was wondering if scenery already passed beta/testing stage?
He did mention about "deadly" frame rates so I thought it could be released in parts, trough time, on SOH or somewhere else. Was it?

PH version 1.0 still looks great for me, but it would be nice to give Oahu's base a little of ... "Maskrider's" look, if you know what I mean.

Any way, all info will be welcome.

crashaz
October 27th, 2008, 08:33
back on the case. That CFS2 illness called 'Real Life' got in the way.

Anyways clearing the decks for my virtual drydock workers to finish out the ships. Really the only thing left to finish PHP.... the rest of the scenery we are pretty much done with.

Apologies for the interuption, just been busier then heck running my real life business.

pawport
October 27th, 2008, 10:06
Woow, good news!!!

No need to apologize Crashaz, come on... I'll think everyone suffer with the same problem. I've been away from CFS for over a year and now feel like a "rookie" again.

Not that I've achived any other, higher status back then of course:icon_lol:

Do you still update your blog with PHPv2.0? If so could you give me a link to it...again? After few crashes I've lost it.
Thanks

Jagdflieger
October 27th, 2008, 13:54
Good news Crash. Glad you're back on top of the job and have some time.

miamieagle
October 28th, 2008, 04:42
Great news!:jump: