FAC257
October 22nd, 2008, 16:51
Wow! Now that's interesting. :applause:

robby88
October 22nd, 2008, 16:51
Cool :applause: AH, JF or both?

harleyman
October 22nd, 2008, 16:53
Awsome...I had one like that in FS9 and it was fantastic to fly....:applause::applause:

CG_1976
October 22nd, 2008, 16:55
:jump::jump::jump:I've always got room in the hanger for VTOL or STOL Ac's. Love the army one with bombs.

bazzar
October 22nd, 2008, 17:15
actually, a little different for this one, go here for the full picture:

www.wilcopub.com (http://www.wilcopub.com/)

deimos256
October 22nd, 2008, 17:17
wow where do i send my credit card info to??

harleyman
October 22nd, 2008, 17:19
No doubt...It even has a hottie in there.....:applause::d

CG_1976
October 22nd, 2008, 17:32
Do I see a USCG in those pics?

bazzar
October 22nd, 2008, 17:37
wow where do i send my credit card info to??

She's (the "hottie" as well:d) Exclusively Wilco. Exceptional idea for an add-on and take it from me, a blast to fly. Rob's done a fantastic job of getting the transitional flight absolutely seamless and Jerry's FD work (which was not easy, believe me) make this thing a joy to fly. There's work to go but I believe release is this Winter (Northern Hemisphere).

Yes, I believe that the Coast Guard are interested, along with others, so we included a prospective scheme with working winch etc. for rescue missions.

deimos256
October 22nd, 2008, 17:39
how hard is the glass cockpit on frames?

bazzar
October 22nd, 2008, 17:45
Depends on the computer mate. The "full-house" version runs 30+ on a modern Quad core with say 3 gigs of ram, over an airport. The "light" version will get better but really, she's built for today's computers.

As a guide we run an old 2.4 gig with 2 gigs of ram and a G8000 series as one of our test rigs and the worst I've seen was around 15 over New York.

pointy31
October 22nd, 2008, 18:06
Is that a Bell 609?...:jump:

deimos256
October 22nd, 2008, 18:13
Depends on the computer mate. The "full-house" version runs 30+ on a modern Quad core with say 3 gigs of ram, over an airport. The "light" version will get better but really, she's built for today's computers.

As a guide we run an old 2.4 gig with 2 gigs of ram and a G8000 series as one of our test rigs and the worst I've seen was around 15 over New York.

well i got a dual core with 2 gigs and an 8 series

*edit* i just know the glass cockpit default planes don't like my system, however i haven't tried them since i put my 8 series card in

CG_1976
October 22nd, 2008, 18:19
As i see a USCG paint im adding this to my buy at release list.:applause: How about also a HMCA paint. UK coasties are a rare site in FS skies.

Lionheart
October 22nd, 2008, 18:38
Bazz,

This is AWESOME!!!

:ernae: :applause: :medals: :applause: :ernae:

I have waited forever for one of these. I have always been a fan of this beauty.

When does it go on sale???

Bill
LHC

bazzar
October 22nd, 2008, 20:04
Hi Bill,

Being just the humble poly pushers I am unsure of the exact dates but it will be this year I believe. FS9 is also to be supported.:engel016:

CodyValkyrie
October 22nd, 2008, 20:09
Certainly not expected from Wilco, but an aircraft that will nonetheless enter my hanger. Thanks for sharing.

Dain Arns
October 22nd, 2008, 20:47
Certainly not expected from Wilco, but an aircraft that will nonetheless enter my hanger. Thanks for sharing.

Agreed.

Only thing I would put in a request for is a easy to use paint kit. I could see lots of possibilities for paint jobs for this bird.

MudMarine
October 22nd, 2008, 21:14
Cool!! A baby V-22!:d

bazzar
October 22nd, 2008, 21:39
From Wilco's website:

GENERAL FEATURES

Highly detailed replicas of the Bell/Agusta BA609
Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
Multiple 2D control panels, including overhead, pedestal and “glass cockpit” arrays.
3D Interactive “Glass cockpit” Virtual Cockpit with 3D fully clickable knobs and buttons, collective and stick controls, fully functional overhead panels and more.
Outstanding VC cabin for Luxury VIP/Executive and Medical services.
Genuine and highly accurate VSTOL (Vertical/Short Take Off and Landing), VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) and full hovering capabilities !
Unique flight dynamics have been developed for this series to enable realistic and demanding missions to be made.
Specific FSX camera point of views for functional and recreational use
Luggage and fuel trucks connection animations (FSX only)
Animated pilots, passengers and feature details such as fluttering warning flags, chocks and strobe light safety cones when on ground.
Six aircraft variants : Civilian Executive, ShortHaul airline, Search & Rescue CoastGuard, Medi-Vac, Police, Military Ground support attack machine (fictional).
Five civilian liveries : Executive schemes, ShortHaul Airline, Bell/Agusta livery
Three Search & Rescue and MediVac liveries : MediVac, Police, CoastGuard
Two military liveries : European, US Army
Frame-rate friendly
Easy-to-use Paint Kit to create your own liveries (PhotoShop required)

Lionheart
October 22nd, 2008, 22:20
Hi Bill,

Being just the humble poly pushers I am unsure of the exact dates but it will be this year I believe. FS9 is also to be supported.:engel016:

Awesome... I can hardly wait. Something to wait for. :d

I am glad you guys are doing a FS9 model as well.

:ernae:

Bill

MCDesigns
October 23rd, 2008, 07:13
Very cool, looking forward to it! I'll now have to re-consider my no purchasing from Wilco mentality, LOL

Killbilly
October 23rd, 2008, 07:21
Holy Crap! :jawdrop: I've been begging for a good 609 forever. What a nice surprise.

Nick C
October 23rd, 2008, 08:59
Looks great, but did I get this right...this will only be available through Wilco?

Lionheart
October 23rd, 2008, 09:02
Holy Crap! :jawdrop: I've been begging for a good 609 forever. What a nice surprise.

Me too... Remember the one back in FS98? lol.... Finally we will get one with a cool VC and extra variants...

That military variant looks very well done. I like the automatics attached to the inner cabin wall. :d

Bill

Roger
October 23rd, 2008, 09:03
Great stuff Baz!:applause:

bazzar
October 23rd, 2008, 19:15
Looks great, but did I get this right...this will only be available through Wilco?

Hi Nick,

Yes, this will only be available through Wilco and their retail outlets of course.

Dain Arns
October 23rd, 2008, 19:22
From Wilco's website:

GENERAL FEATURES

Easy-to-use Paint Kit to create your own liveries (PhotoShop required)

Ask and thou shall receive! :costumes:

Thanks, Baz!

BananaBob
October 23rd, 2008, 20:03
I requested one of these a while back at Hovercontrol, would rather see it done by Nemeth but to tell the truth, this one looks darn good and will certainly be in my hangar. :applause::applause::applause:

bazzar
October 23rd, 2008, 23:25
we take good care of you...:engel016:

Milton Shupe
October 24th, 2008, 05:22
That is simply amazing Bazzar :applause: :ernae: :applause:

txnetcop
October 24th, 2008, 05:46
BAZ that is absolutely H-O-T!:applause::applause::applause:(standing ovation)
Ted

BananaBob
October 24th, 2008, 06:14
Wow, that is cool, I see the patient has the same straps my ex used to put around me at bed time, LOL :d

Nick C
October 24th, 2008, 08:29
I'll add the grumpy post and say that I hope Wilco's service has improved.

empeck
October 24th, 2008, 11:09
Great little plane, congratulations!

I'd prefer an Osprey though ;)

bazzar
October 25th, 2008, 21:47
Thanks for the kind words, it really has been a trial to get everything to work properly but now it does and believe me it is a blast to fly. Landing on moving ships, oil rigs and buildings requires a disciplined approach but the sense of achievement is huge. Being turboprops they spool so transitional flight takes a fair bit of planning to get the landing spot on!

Also, being able just to go literally anywhere in FS world is a joy.

chinookmark
October 26th, 2008, 09:42
i see the patient has the same straps my ex used to put around me at bed time, lol :d

T M I :kilroy: :costumes: